His Twin

Naeun's POV:

I woke up to the doors all banging one after another. Seriously, why are they noisy this time? I scratched my swollen eyes and found Namjoo by my bedside sitting down.

"Oh. Unnie, you're awake?!"- She said.

Of course I am. Duh.

"Why is everyone in the rush? The doors are so noisy."- I said as I lifted the blankets to my ears, hoping that I could go back to sleep withour hearing them.

"Unnie, we have to get up. We  have our comeback today remember?"

Comeback? Today?

Oh my gosh. I merely forgot. I jumped up from my bed and gathered my towel and stuff.

"Why didn't you wake me up? " I asked looking for my slippers.

"Because the Unnies said so."- She said.

Ughhh. What to do. I merely am rushing. I sped off to the shower. I think a good 20 minutes of shower would be fine right?
I rushed to change and eat breakfast.

"Naeun, slow down. You're going to get indigestion."- Eunji said as she sat across me.

"Sorry Unnie."- I said as I slowly ate my cereal.

"When are we leaving?"- Hayoung asked.

"In an hour or two."- Chorong answered.

In an hour? Or two? What? I've been rushing myself,thinking that I barely had 20 minutes to get ready.

"What? Why are we leaving late?"- I asked.

"What do you mean late, Naeunnie?  We just prepared early."- Bomi said.

"Wait, if we're early then why are you guys rushing a while ago?"- I asked.

"That's because Chorong Unnie, replaced the time to two hours earlier. That's why everyone was rushing."- Eunji explained as everyone eyed on Chorong.

"What? Why are you all looking at me? If I didn't do that, then we're probably running late later."- She said crossing her arms.

Oh well she had her point. She had the authority, she was after all the leader.

"Naeun unnie, what are you wearing?"- Namjoo asked as she joined the table.

"Why? It's just..."- I stopped as I realized.

"Naeun, you're wearing the shirt inside out."- Eunji said.

Everyone turned their heads to what I was wearing. Right, Eunji. I just realized.

"So much for rushing huh?"- Bomi teased. I got up and went back to the room to change.

Oh well, Naeun. So much for everything.

Taemin's POV:

The hyungs and I were shipped to MBC earlier than I thought. I barely had sleep, and then I haven't even eat. My insides were growling. Ugh.

We were now in standby area. All of us doing our own businesses. Minho and Jonghyun were playing, Key was fixing himself and Onew hyung was elsewhere.

I wonder where he went.Manager came in suddenly.

"Guys, EXO members will be sharing this area with you since they're only just a few. So make room for them okay?"- He said.

"Who's coming here?"- Minho asked.