Just Waiting

Naeun's POV:

Awarding came real quick, the girls and I seemed nervous about this. As usual we always do, it's either were the loser or the winner of this music show.

The moment slowly came, the idol group who were against us were on the right side, while we stayed by the left. The MCs were at the center seperating both idol groups.

My nervousness aroused as the show was starting to air again.

The moment came and our eyes darted off to the screens in front of us, this would show us the result.

And there it started,numbers were getting higher and my heart was definitely. I tightened my grip on Namjoo's hand.  My eyes laid on the digits and now they all finally stopped.

We've won! We actually won!

I released my tight grip on Namjoo, as the trophy was now being handed to us.

We actually won.

Suho handed the trophy to Bomi Unnie. All of us seemed like we were crying. Chorong Unnie was quite mum, I was waiting for her to say something but she was still in shock.

"Please say something to your fans."- Kwangsoo said.

"Ne."- Chorong said as she sniffed, trying to begin her thanks.

"Please don't cry."- Suho suddenly said.

Wow. Why did he say that? Okay. Something is going on. Really.

Hayoung and Eunji's faces all began to turn to malicious smiles from the teary- eyed us.
We all smiled to the end, until the other idols got off the stage. We were still going to sing, a part of the song just for the Finale.

My tears came swarming as we sang. I know we've won before but the feeling is just different each and everytime.

To the fans, to the people behind us, to my friends, to my family and my members; I would be forever grateful for them.

This wasn't much of a bad night huh?

There still has so much to thank for..

Taemin's POV:

The day was soon over, I haven't done much and haven't got a sight of Naeun. I wasn't by the finale, but I heard from Suho that they actually won. Of course, they would. They're pretty good.

In minutes time, we'll be heading back to our dorms. This day seemed not to be productive to me. I've been spacing out lately, my thoughts were burying me to it.

The members and I headed down to the parking, the service would come to pick us up there. I plugged my earphones to my ears, all the silence was killing me. The members seemed to be too tired to talk. I know we haven't done much but once you started a day lazily,you end up being lazy all day long.

"Hyung, where's our service?"- Key asked nudging Onew.

"They're coming, just wait a few minutes."- He said.

I couldn't help but smirk on Key. He was somehow whining.I stared around the area, Idols were there too; being picked up by their own service. There were familiar faces.I saw f(x) near us, they waved us goodbye as they went to their service.

I can't help but look back on the years of being a trainee. F(x) were close to us since we trained and debuted almost at the same time. We also had collaborative performances back then. Minho and Sulli had their own drama too and I sang one OST for them. Onew and I actually.

Onew had "In Your Eyes" while I had " It's You". The song for Sulli and the other part of the love triangle.

The song I sang for Naeun back then too.