Chapter 31 (Covering Good Memories)

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

 Once I had finished singing, I saw everyone staring at me with wide eyes and jaws brushing the floor.

 "Um, was that bad?"I asked them nervously.I didn't think I had a very good voice, so I couldn't tell if their expressions were for shcok of how good I was, or for how utterly terrible I was.

 "No,no,no,no.That was amazing."Lisa muttered.My face lit up and a small smile formed on my face.

 "How would you like to be signed to Republic Records?"My sisters' manager,Sarah asked.I stared at her in shock.

 "Wh-what?Signed?Me?To a major recrod label?My voice doesn't go up to those standards.I'm a better soccer player, trust me."I said, still in shock.

 "Don't think of yourself that way.Your voice is amazing."Katherine said.

 "Really, are you sure?"I was still a bit uneasy.

"Yes, it is.Now, would you like to be signed?"Sarah interrupted my worried thoughts.I chewed on my pinkie nail, nervous that she had brought it up again.

 I though about it for a long time, thinking about the positives and the negatives.I would be signed to a major record label with my sisters, pro.But I would barely have time to settle in, con.

 "You know, you'll regret it terribly if you don't."Dani broke the silence I had made.We all looked at her.

 "It's true, you know.I mean, they were almost signed without me.I wanted to be in the band so badly.You can't though, so it'll be a little more boring with no one to work with unless you're doing collabs, but it's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity.You really can't turn it down."Dani said in a soft voice, causing it to crack every few words.She looked up at me, and I could see the truthfulness in her deep green eyes.

 ''Alright,"I sighed,"I'll do it."

*Katherine's P.O.V*

  Once Scarlett agreed to be signed, with Christina's permission, because Mom or Dad weren't there and Christina was the best next thing to a legal guardian around, we all whooped as loud as we could, probably causing a few eardrums in New York to break.

 "All right, all right.Calm down.''Scarlett tried to act frustrated, but she had a big grin on her face.

"Okay, thank you!"Sarah exclaimed once all the papers had been signed. 

 ''No, thank you!"We shouted back in unison.We trotted back to the bus where our bus driver was waiting.

 "Hello, girls,"He cheerfully said when we stampeded the bus.

 "Hey,Dave."We greeted.Yes, his name is Marco and we call him Dave.Inside joke.

  "So, when you think Fifth Harmony is coming?"I asked out of the blue once we were all gathered in Lauren's room.

 "I don't know.They're almost here, though, so probably in an hour."Said Lauren, checking her baby blue analog wristwatch endemmed with crystals around the clock part.We nodded.

 To pass the time, we decided to do a remake of us singing ABC, because we had gotten a bunch of requests to remake it.Besides, our fans deserved an a capella cover.We haven't done one that was plain a capella in a while.

 "Hey I'm Christina,"

"I'm Katherine,"

"I'm Lisa,"

"I'm Amy,"

 "I'm Lauren,"

 "I'm Dani,"

"And we're Cimorelli!"We exclaimed into the camera Scarlett was holding.She couldn't be in the video because she obviusly wasn't with us when we performed the song originally.