Chapter 38 (A Day In San Antonio)

*Amy's P.O.V*

"Amy, get up!"A pillow contacted my face and I bolted up, looking around, awake and alert.I saw Lisa and Scarlett standing there, laughing.

"Not funny, guys."I said, pulling the covers back over my head.

"Well, sorry, but you have to get up.Mom already went to the airport to get more tickets for us to fly back home, and we're going to spend a day in San Antonio, which is where I lived for half of my life, so come on, get up!I have lots of places to show you."Scarlett said.

I pulled myself out of bed and grabbed my Texas A&M shirt (My dad used to go there!IDK why I'm saying this, it's just..bye!)some shorts, and black Converse.I took a quick shower and quickly dressed.I curled my hair and put a little bit of mascara on.I walked out of the bathroom to see Christina,Katherine, and Lisa trying to get Scarlett and Dani out of a fight, I guess about borrowing clothes without asking.Lauren was just sitting there innocently, filming the whole thing.I took a spot besides Lauren, and the fight slowly faded away, ending in a result of Dani losing and Scarlett winning as she held up the article of clothing in victory.

"Ha!I won, you lost!'Scarlett taunted Dani.Dani pouted and stuck out her tongue in response.

"What were you guys even fighting over?"I questionned my younger sisters.

"Well, I wanted to wear the black lace shirt, but Scarlett did,too, so I started arguing with her about how it was my shirt and if she wanted one she should go buy one and it all ended up in a fight where it took three people to get us to stop."Dani quickly let out.

"Really?That's all you were fighting about?"I said in a bored voice, walking out of the room, not giving either of them a chance to answer.

"What are we gonna do today?"I asked Christina, who was in the bathroom, putting on some makeup.

"I don't know, Scarlett used to live here, so I guess she'll pick out most of the places we're going to.I guess we can divide the choices and vote for the ones we like best."Christina answered.

"Okay.I'm going down to get some breakfast, anyone wanna come with?"I announced into the two rooms we were sharing.

"Oh!Me, pick me, pick me!"Dani zoomed past me and into hallway with Lauren not far behind.

"Okay, let's go."I chuckled.Seeing my two younger sisters made me wish I was a kid again.They're just so energetic and zoom around all the time.

We ran around the floor to the elevator, screaming and not caring how loud we were as we had a floor reserved just for us.

Okay, well, not really loud, because the floors didnt have two walls around them, just a wall with room lining it and a banister lining the othre side to avoid people from falling.

We rode down the elevator and went to get some food.I got cereal, pancakes, and a Texas shaped waffle.How cool is that? (They have those at basically every hotel in Texas, LOL)

*Ding!* *Ding!* The waffle maker went, indicating my Texas waffles were done.I carefully pulled them out and got some syrup.I went to a random table and began to eat my breakfast.

Man, those waffles were good!

''These waffles are really good."Scarlett said with a mouthful of her Texas waffle.Because of the waffles she had sudded in her face, it came out,"Zeez worfulls are weawy good."

"All right, well, we better go back up to our room."I said.They got up from their seats and we went up to our room.As soon as I walked in, I asked everyone, "What are we gonna do today?We're stuck here for a day."