Chapter 7 (Rehearsal)

*Katherine's P.O.V*

 It's been 2 wonderful months since we found out that we're going on tour, and in those 2 months, Lauren and Ryan have gone on 4 more dates, Chritstina and Nick met up in NorthCal, and we've recorded 2 songs for our upcoming EP, Believe It and Wings, and 3 for our debut album,Renegade,Boom, and Pretty Boy.So,yeah, it's been some  pretty eventful 2 months for us.Currently, we were rehearsing for our upcoming 2013 summer American tour, called the 'Made In America Tour', because of our song 'Made In America we were releasing in few months, and our MAde in America Ep, also coming out in a couple months.Also ,we were touring America.I was pretty bored, so I was just looking through my tweets on my account and the band's.

 As I was looking through the band's, I saw some nice tweets, such as"OMG I can't wait until your debut album comes out!!" and "You guys are so pretty and are my idols!", but I also some mean ones as well, and I noticed that they were all focused towards Dani."Why is Dani even in the band?She has a pretty deep voice for sure, but it's as deep as a mans!She's probably adopted and her parents felt pitiful of her.", "Dear Dani, GET OUT OF THE VAND YOU DON'T DERSERVE IT!", "Dani thinks she's all that!", and so on.How could people be so cruel?I mean, she's only 12!They're probably just jealous of her.I began deleting the hate tweets when I voice over my shoulder say,"Why are you deleting our fans' tweets?I thought you appreciated every single one of them."I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw it was Dani. 

 "Oh, it was nothing.Nothing you should be concerned about."I said quickly' shoving my phone into my purse.Or at least, attempting to.But Dani's swimming reflexes made her arm movements swift and sleek, and soon the phone was in her grasp.I was waiting for her to become less chirpy, or start tearing up, or any signs of sadness.Instead , she started laughing. 

"Um..Dan?You okay?"I asked with one eyebrow raised, glancing around the mirror covered room. 

"Yeah, yeah.I'm fine.It's just, I can't believe how jealous and pathetic the haters can get.It's quite pitiful."She answered, holding a stick on her side because she had laughed so hard. 

"Okay, then.Oh man, we have to dance now."I saw our choreographer beckoning us over.Dani and I walked over to where our other 4 sisters were putting their hair up and drinking water.Well, Lauren didn't put her hair up.She really never does. 

"Okay, guys, 5,6,7,8."The choreographer called out from the table that held the iPod that was bursting out 'Renegade', which we were going to perform at an upcoming show at Universal Citywalk in December..Yes, we were practicing like 2 months early.But who cares?'Renegade is all sass, written by the Sass Queen.No, not by Louis Tomlinson, by Christina.The dance was very simple, but fit right in with the beat of the song. 

"I know you think you know me, but you don't know my story, you try to shape and mold me, I'm sorry you dont own me!"Lauren rapped.I wasn't even concentrating on the music, I was more focused on the dancing.I did, however, know when my solo was, so there was no stopping the music and me being embarrassed.The CimFam didn't know about the tour or the show, but Lisa and Amy were going to make a video to announce it.But for the tour, we were all going to announce it.Which we were going to do right after dance rehearsal when we were out of breath and sweaty.We went through a couple more songs and we were done. 

"All right, get in the car and let's make the video."Christina herded us all up into the SUV.She flipped on the camera and set it on the headrest to get all of us in view. 

"Hey CimFam!"We shouted in unison without even thinking.Oh yeah.We SO have creepy sibling telepathic powers. 

"We have some big news for you guys."Christina said calmly. 

"WE'RE GOING ON A 2013 AMERICAN SUMMER TOUR!!"We shouted again together with our creepy powers. 

"I wanna see you guys there so you can finally see us in person if you haven't already."Amy said as her reason to get out fans pumped up for the tour. 

"I wanna see you there so you can have tons of fun and we can show you how appreciative we are of you."Was Lauren's reason. 

"If I see you guys there, I'll sign your shirt for you.Or your poster.Or your shoes.Or your hat.Or your dog.Wait, did I say dog?"Dani exclaimed.We all laughed. 

"I want you to come.That is an order, not a suggestion, do you hear me?"Lisa shouted in a deep seargants voice.We had to laugh at that. 

"I want all of you to come because you guys deserve it after all you've done for us."Which was my reason.And it's true.We wouldn't be here without them.And last but not least was Christina, who said,"Okay, I wanna see you there for all of their reasons but also because we love you and all of our hard work will pay off even more; for you and us."I turned off the camera, because I was filming Christina and said,"Alright, all we need to do now is go home and edit it so we can put it up on YouTube!" 

"Kay, let's go home."Christina said as she pulled out of the parking lot for the studio and drove home.After a long day of working hard, I wasn't exhausted because I was so excited about ow our lives were changing rapidly.And that's a good thing... right?

A/N:3 updates in one day!Yay!Or as Lisa would say, "Yeah, budday!"So, this is where the story will start changing to become more dramatic and stuff like that.But slowly.Every few chapter or so, something will make the plot more dramatic.So, ueah, thanks for reading my story!It really means a lot to me.Oh yeah and Pretty Boy might be a song on their new album.I saw it on Lisa's formspring.