Chapter 36 (Lauren and.....)

*Christina's P.O.V*

 The past few weeks have been going great.We've performed many more shows, and sadly our tour is almost over.Our collaboration with Fifth Harmony is almost fully written and soon we'll be able to record it.Scarlett's single is out and she's had great success, performing on local TV shows and played everywhere on the radio.

Oh yeah, did I mention it's almost mine and Lauren's birthday?

 Life is good.

"Chrissy!"Lauren called from the other room.I walked to over to her, Lisa's,Scarlett's and Dani's room, but we weren't home.We were at a hotel in San Antonio, Texas,because we were performing at the AT&T Center, and we decided that we would room like we did at home.

 "What?"I said as I approached her.She was on her laptop, and I saw she had a website pulled up that said,"Amazingjumpsa.com".

 "Look,"She pointed to the screen,"it's a trampoline warehouse right here in San Antonio.Amazing Jump.It looks really cool and it's not even that expensive."

 "That does look pretty cool, I mean  everyone would love it.I just wish the boys weren't back home so they could go.They'd have loads of fun."I said.I saw Lauren's face slightly sink.We all missed the boys, but they had to go home because we'd be on tour until a late September and we'd have a lot of other stuff to work on all the way into a few months of the school year, and the boys couldn't handle all of that, so they had to go home with Dad.Mom was with us, in mine,Katherines, and Amy's room.

 I shook off the dissapointment I had and adressed Lauren to the site again.

 "We should definitely go.Let me go call the other girls real quick."I trotted to the other room, where everyone was lounging around, kind of doing their own thing.

 "Hey, does anybody wanna go to Amazing Jump?"I asked them.They looked at me, confused, and I sighed,"Amazing Jump is a trampoline warhouse right here in San Antonio and it's really cool."Their faces lit up and nodded as they pushed past  me.I looked at Mom to see if she would give us permission, and she looked at me and said,"You guys can go, but I'm not.I'm still getting over my cold."Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that.Mom had gotten sick from one of our fans who sneezed on her at a meet and greet and spread her illness to our mother.

 "Do you think you can handle Dani,Scarlett,Lauren  together with Lisa, Katherine, and Amy?"She questionned me.I automatically rememberd the Social Music festival.I almost had a mental breakdown.

 "Christina?"My mom said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 "Huh?Oh, yeah, don't worry, Lauren's mature enough to take care of herself, Scarlett seems pretty responsibe, and  Dani....well, I think i can handle her."I told Mom.

 "All right,"She said with a chuckle,"here's some money so you can get in.How much is the fee?"

 "15 dollars per person."I annswered.She handed me what lookd to be about a little more than one hundred dollars, and I looked at her crazily.

 "Mom, you don't have to give me one hundred dollars.I have some money of my own, and so the other girls."

 "Just take it.Think of it as, an early birthday present for you and Lauren."

 "Okay.Bye, Mom."

 "Bye!"I walked to the other room where Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren ,Dani, and Scarlett all had workout clothes on, because Amazing Jump required you to have workout clothing on.I quickly changed into a baggy shirt and spandex with a cool, purple, tie dye pattern on them, and herded my sisters out the door and into the car.