Chapter 23 (I Have To Be With Her)

*Lauren's P.O.V*

 I saw Dani's eyes.The pain in them.It was too unbearable to look at.I hated the look she had when the doctor told her the news.I knew what is was.The other might not have, but I did.

 Scarlett had passed away.

 And I knew what Dani was going to do.

 "DANI!"I screeched in the elevator while Louis and Amy tried to calm me down.I couldn't, though.I just couldn't.

 "I know what she's going to do.I know!I can't let her!She's too young!"I collapsed and was sobbing uncontrollably.

 "She's going to commit suicide?"Amy shrieked.I nodded.

 "How?"Louis asked.

 "I don't know but it's either going to be my cutting or jumping off the building."My muffled voice said.I could practically see Amy and Louis looking at each other, wide eyed, and flabbergasted.

 'Well, then.She must be on the top floor."Amy said.

 "Unless she's saying her final goodbyes to Scarlett."Louis said.

 "Okay,"I said, standing up, but still crying,"I guess we'll have to split up.Louis and Amy, you go to see if Dani's with Scarlett.I'll go see if she's on top.Got it?"

 "Yup."

 "Definitely."

 ''Okay.Good.Let's split up."We were already on the floor where Scarlett was, so Amy and Louis ran off the elevator, leaving me alone to go find, and possibly rescue, my younger sister.

 Ding!The elevator went.I found myself walking down a long hallway, turning every few minutes or so.I saw a door and went over to it.I turned the knob and when I opened it, the first thing I saw was Dani standing on the edge of the building.I didn't want to scare her so she would accindentally fall off.

 "I know you're there."Dani said after a few minutes of silence, only the sound of the wind and traffic down below interrupting it.

 "Well, I suppose that's a good thing."I muttered back.

 "What are you doing here?"Dani stepped away from the edge and turned around.

 "I want to help you."Was my response. 

 "How, Lauren?How?My freakin almost twin sister died, for Heaven's sake!You don't understand.Leave.Let me finsih my unfinished buiness I've been wanting to do.I don't care if my birthday's tomorrow.If Scarlett's gonna be up there for our birthday, I want to be with here.To be with her.On one of our milestones.To celebrate being teenagers."Dani said.

 "Dani.You do know that Scarlett died of natrual causes, and you're going to die because you're the one doing it?Have you forgot about God?The Bible?He won't let you live in heaven.You're gonna go to Hell.You won't be with Scarlett.She'll be in Heaven, and you'll be in Hell."I tried to reason with her.

 "She's right, you know."I turned around and saw Scarlett standing there, with an IV hooked up to her arm.She was in a wheelchair, with Amy,Louis, and the rest of my sisters, standing behind, all with happy looks on their faces, but also worried and sad because Scarlett was alive and because Dani was about to do something that would end her life.

 "Dani, come here."Scarlett ordered.Dani, awestruck, walked over."You won't be in Heaven, or Hell with me.Not if you don't stay here, with me.With us."She made a hand motion and gestured to everybody,"So please, please, stay here with us.I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.If you're gone.There'll be an empty hole in my heart and nothing will fill it up because you're gone.Dani, please, just please, stay.For me."

 Dani stood there, staring at Scarlett for a few seconds, then started to breathe uncontroabally, and we all got worried.But then I saw the smile on her face break out as her arms flung over Scarlett.They hugged for a very, very, long time.Well, not that long, but I hate to be logical when there's a beautiful moment going on, but, okay, I'll just leave it at that.

 "Whoo!"I shouted, breaking the nice silence.I clapped.Everyone else, looked at me, then each other, shrugged, and started clapping along with me.There were a lot of shouts and cheers as Dnia and Scarlett pulled away and Dani walked over to me.

 "You didn't think I forgot about you, did you Sugar?"Dani asked with a smirk and one eyebrow raised.

 ''Of course not, Spice,"I smiled.Dani pulled me in for a hug, and we held each other tightly.Christina, Katherine,Lisa, Amy, Scarlett, and Lpouis repeated what I started.

 "I love you Dani."I said.

 "I love you too."She replied.

 'now come give Sugar some sugar again!"I said.Dani laughed as we hugged again.

 I love my little sister, and I always will.

A/N:Haha, this seems like a pretty good ending.

If I were ending the story.

 Which I'm not.

But, anyway, I would NEVER kill a Cimorelli sister in a story, and Scarlett just came in the story.The next chapter will have have how she lived and all that stuff, so there's a (slight) spoiler alert at the next chapter.Well, actually, not even a spoiler alert.More like a sneak peek.By the way, don't you love the word flabbergasted?It means shocked or surprised.I learned it in second grade.

 Anyways, BAI!!!

(June 15, 2013 at 4:34 p.m.

A.K.A DANI'S 13 BIRTHDAY!!!)

 Okay, so, I didn't add how she lived in the next chaoter or the other after that, but I will soon.

I promise.