Chapter 29 (A Collaboration With Who?)

*Lisa's P.O.V*

 "Our first ever pefomance on our first ever tour.Wow.I'm glad to say it was absolutely amazing and sold out, because of you guys, our amazing fans who we love and are blessed to have.Thanks a million ♥!!!!!"I tweeted the morning after our performance.Not even 2 seconds later, my phone blew up with replies.Wow.The CimFam works fast.I tried to read some, but I got interrupted by new sets of tweets coming in, so I just gave up.

 "All right, guys, Sarah said we have to stop by the studio because she's there and has some exciting news, apparently."Christina said as she strode into the room that I had to myself.The bus was big enough so everyone had their own, decent sized room.They weren't very far apart, though,they were connected only by a door, so it didn't really make much of a difference that we couldn't sleep or stayed up all night, but at least we got to be by ourselves.And we got our own bathrooms that we off on the side. 

 "Why'd you say guys if I'm the only one in here that you can talk to?"I asked.

 "Oh.Well, I don't know.Just go tell the others that we're going to L.A to meet up before the show."Christina walked off into her Katherine's room, which then led to her room, and that led to the living room.The rooms were arranged by age.

 "Got it."I mumbled, clenching my hands in fists and using them to support me as I got up.

 "Hey guys, we have to meet up with Sarah.She has some exciting news to tell us."I said as I plopped down on Amy's bed that Lauren,Scarlett,Dani, and her were eating gummy bears on while watching re runs of Full House on the TV that was mantled right above the end of the bed.

 "When?"Amy asked, not taking her eyes off the screen.

 "Before the show in L.A."I saw Amy slightly nod, so I walked out and into Katherine's room, where she had obviously gotten a hold of crayons again and was making a masterpiece, or as she called it.

 "Has Christina told you?"

 "Yeah."

 "Okay.Well, bye."I got up and plooped down on my bed.I was pretty bored, but I assumed we were going to be in L.A pretty soon so I went tok my closet and chose an putfit that I figured would be decent enough for the label,because we always want to make good impressions of ourselves and others, but one that I felt comfortable in.

 I finally chose this outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/in_studio/set?id=86810586, and walked out of my mini room.I saw that the others were dressed, and here's what  they were wearing.

Dani was wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86840982

Lauren was wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86841401

Amy was wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86841714

Katherine was wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86842128

And Christina was wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/hurricane_chrissy/set?id=86842658.

"All right, guya, ready to go?"Christina said once we were all in the living room area.

 "Yeah."

 "Alrighty then, driver, take us to Republic Records!"The bus started and we were off from our performance place, which was the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena, and we chatted and laughed the whole way there.Once we stopped, we thanked our bus driver, Marco, and checked in.Thankfully, we were on the list this time as the security often thinks we're fangirls who want a sneak peek of what the other artists are doing.I guess we do look like that a little.I mean, we're young, so we could pose for fangirls.

 I guess Sarah was waiting for us, because she was the first person we saw once we walked in.

 "Hello, girls."She smiled.

 "Hi,Sarah."

 "And who's this?"Sarah referred to Scarlett.

 "Oh, this is our actual long lost sister, Scarlett."I answered.

 "Oh, yes, I do belive your mother told me about her.Well, nice to meet you Scarlett, I'm Sarah,your sisters' manager, and maybe even yours, if you want to pursue a career in this industry."

 "Well, I do like to sing, but I don't think I'm as good as my sisters are.I mean, they've been training their whole lives."Scarlett said shyly.

 "Well, we'll just have to find out and see for ourselves."

 "Alright, follow me up to my office."We obeyed and walked into a huge room with a huge table going from almost one end to the other and a bunch of seats circling it.Sarah sat in the one at the front, the Boss Chair, as we call it, and we sat on the left and right of her, all of us facing each other except fpr Katherine, who was on the end of the left side.

 "Okay, girls, as you know, I called you in because I have some very exciting news.Scarlett knows what it is, and thankfully, she's been able to keep it a secret."We turned to Scarlett, who had a smirk on her face.We gave her a questioning look, and she mouthed,"From Mom."Oooh.That explains it.

 "Okay, so, your debut album has come out already (I know it hasn't but this is fictional, remember?Just go with the flow), and it has been very successful.However, if your new album is comming out next year, we want you girls to keep coming out with new music, such as singles, originals, and of course, covers on your YouTube channel.However, due to the success of all of your original songs, we decided to have you girls do a collaboration with another girl group around your ages, if your up for it.Are you?"We nodded."All right, well, since you say you are, how would you like to do a collaboration with Fifth Harmony?"

A/N:Okay, I left you guys a little cliff hanger, because I'm just like that, even though the answer is pretty obvious of what they're gonna say,and here ya go, here's the new chapter, it's long, so go ahead and thakn me.Oh and go check out my 1D imagines please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It would mean a lot to me :) :) :)

oh and by the way if you wanna see the outfits go to polyvore and search up soccerdirectioner321.They should all be there in a row:)