Chapter 27 (Dealing With Him and Arriving)

*Christina's P.O.V*

 "Ryan!"I heard an angry Lisa say through gritted teeth.I turned in my seat and saw Lisa withclenched fists, Ryan with a worried look on his face, and  a confused looking Scarlett.

 "Ryan,"I began,"Shouldn't you be on another flight?"

 "Well, that one got delayed, so I guess I had to take this one."I could slowly see him shrinking into his seat.

 Before the argument could get any bigger, a flight attendant announced over the PA,"Attention, flyers.Attention, flyers.We are ready for take off."I rolled my eyes at Ryan and turned around.Lisa pushed Ryan out of the way to get into her seat.

 "It was Ryan, wan't it."Lauren questioned. in what wasn't more of hoarse whisper.Well, it wasn't even a quesiton, it was more of a statement.

  "Yeah."I said sympathetically.I stroaked her hair as she put her head in my lap and started crying.

 "What's wrong?"Joey nudged me and asked.

 "Ryan."I mouthed.He nodded.He's such a smart kid.The flight rumbled and shook, so that we were flying and we were soon into the air.I pulled out some gum and offered some to Joey and Lauren, who grabbed them gratefully and chewed.I chewed mine slowly and carefully, making sure I got the air out of my ears.

     I looked back down at my little sister, who was listening to music with her eyes closed.I figured she was sleeping.Her face was streaked with fresh and old tears.I sighed.Poor baby.

*Katherine's P.O.V*

  The flight was pretty boring, so I'm not going to spill all the minor details or anything, so I'm just going to write what happened when we got to the airport at home.

*FLASHBACK*

I cracked my back and stretched my legs and arms.We had just gotten off the flight and it was 3:00 a.m, so the younger brothers were asleep, and we were carrying them to the car, which was waiting for us in the parking lot.

 I gratefully walked over to the car and set Joey, who I was carrying, in the back seat.I walked to the regular car, which the girls were riding in.

 I was going to drive, because Christina was getting sleepy, Lisa was raging mad, and Mom was riding with the boys because our dad, Micheal, and Alex, were getting really tired as well.

 I put the key in ignition and was about to drive when Lisa cried out,"Wait!"I saw her getting out of the passenger seat and stumbling towards a dark figure.I could vaguely see, but I made out Lisa's hand coming into contanct with the figure's face.I gasped.The figure stumbled back and fell.Lisa trotted back to the car, awaiting her shocked sisters, who had saw the whole thing.

 "Lisa!"Amy gasped."What was that for?"

 "A drunken You-Know-Who.Underage drinking.Ha.I just had to."She said.She had a proud smirk on her face.

 "Well, that's not very good role model behavior."I said, gesturing to Lauren,Scarlett,and Dnai, who were craning their necks form the back to listen.

 "Well, he had to learn his lesson.The little brat."She muttered.I sighed ands shook my head, stepping on the brakes and riving off.Thank God our parents weren't here;Lisa would get into so much trouble.

 *Amy's P.O.V*

I cannot believe Lisa did that.I mean, sure, Ryan did deserve it, but, it was still not very good.

 "Amy."Someone whispered.I spun around from the bunk bed I shared with Katherine, and saw Scarlett at the bottom;I was on the top bunk.

 "What's up?"I asked.She climbed up the ladder and said,"What's so wrong with Ryan?What did he ever do to you?"

 Oh boy.Here we go.I took a deep breath before confessing,"Well, Ryan and Lauren were going out a few months ago.We went shopping with one of Lauren's friends who had come over from Sacremento, and we went to go get some frozen yogurt.As we walked into the shop, though, we saw Ryan with some blonde bimbo all over him.it broke Lauren's heart, and we want to break him."

 "Ah."She said.

 "Well, I'm gonna go to bed.Good night."She slithered down the ladder and waved before slipping out into her room she shared with Lisa,Lauren,and Dnai.We didn't have an extra bed for her, so for now she has to sleep on a matress, some pillows from Dani and Lauren, and a comforter that Lisa let her borrow.It's not the best bed in the world, but it's satisfactory.

 I sighed and lay my head on my pillow that had a mustache on it.I got it for Christmas from Dnai.I hope that answrs your question.I pulled my phone out and  texted some of my friends from back home in Scaremento.Okay, so, my home is Malibu, but my real home is Sacremento.

 I got bored texting, so I went on Twitter.I looked through my notifications and saw someone had tagged me in one of their tweets.I saw it was @TheRyanBeatty.

 Oh great.

 I read the tweet, which read,"@amycim Why do you have to be so fat and short?Oh yeah, it's because no one likes you and you got so depressed you just ate and ate so you got so big that your stomach dragge you down to make you short.Good day!

  Okay, so he wants to play that game?It's on like donkey kong.

 "@TheRyanBeatty, at least I'm real and no one likes me."My phone blew up with replies from CimFams defending me and supporting me, and with Ryan Beatty fans blowing insults at me.

 Not more than 2 seconds later, Ryan tweeted me back by tweeting,"@amycim Wow, you're comebacks are so good.How long did it take you think of that one?"

 "As long as it took you to think of that one."I tweeted back.

 "Would you like some ice to put on that burn?"One of the comments said.I saw who the user was, and it was Lauren.I saw her standing in my dorrway, smirking.I smirked back, and I said,"Thanks for defending me, Laur."

 "No problem.No problem."She backed away and I smiled.I love my little sister.

 A/N:Okay, I got bored with this chapter so sorry if it's boring.Long chapter AGAIN!

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!