Chapter 22 (Drama In The Hospital)

*Lisa's P.O.V*

 Ugh.Where the heck did Dani and Lauren go?it's been almost two hours, and everyone else has gone on except for us, all because Dani decided to run away and Lauren made the decision to follow her.

(Bold:Lisa)

(Italico:Lauren)

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out.It was a text from Lauren saying,'Found Dani at St.Joeseph's Hospital.Scarlett is currently in the ICU and we are waiting in the lobby.We need you or one of the older ones to come over so we can get in because our guest isn't being let into the room where Scarlett is.'

 "Who's your guest?"I typed back.

"Come and find out for yourself."I scoffed at Lauren's last reply.

 ''Hey, guys, Lauren found Dani.And apparently, Scarlett's in the ICU so if any of you want to get over your PMS and go with me to check up on our sisters, then go ahead and join me."I said, walking into the dressing,grabbing a donut from the coffee table and stuffing my face with it as I grabbed my purse and keys.They jumped up when they heard the words come off my lips.

 "Wait a second.Did you just say the ICU?The ICU?!Oh my gosh.Mom shouldn't have stayed back in L.A.Why did I say I could handle Lauren and Dani and Amy with you guys?I can't go.This is too stressful.But I have to go, 3 of my younger sisters are there, and - ugh!This is so frustrating.''Christina paced back and forth the room, finally crouching down in a corner and putting her face in her hands.I stayed there, watcihng, along with Katherine and Amy, waiting for Christina to spaz out and have a mental breakdown.It didn't happen.

 Instead, I slowly heard sniffles and sobs.

 Whoa, whoa, whoa.Back the truck up!Christina?Christina.Christina?

 She's crying?

 She never does.

 Unless she's really hurt.

 I approached her slowly, crouching down next to her and rubbing her back.

 "It's okay, Chrissy.They're fine.You're fine.It's okay."I assured her.

"No it's not.I told Mom I could handle this, but I can't.Lauren and Dnai could've been kidnapped!I mean, they aren't, but what of they were?Mom and Dad would kill me!"She exclaimed between sobs.

 "Yeah, well, if they did get kidnapped, we all would've taken the blame for it.We wouldn't let you just get in trouble.I mean, that's what sisters are for, right?"Amy said.I saw Christina form a slight smile on her face.

 "And besides, Lisa and I are partly in charge, so, it would be our faults, too.So, it's okay."katherine chimed in.

  ''Well, I guess it is.But, who's with Lauren and Dani?"Christina said.

 "i don't know.Lauren texted me saying we had to go over there to find out."

 "Well, then, let's go."Christina got up and walked out the door, with the rest if us doing the same.We piled in the car and I drove off.

 "All right, we're here."I announced,breaking the silence that filled the air. I unbuckled my seat belt and the other echoed my action.We slowly walked towards the building, hand in hand, and we looked around for Lauren and Dani.

 "Guys!"A voice whisper yelled.I turned to my right to see Lauren scrambling up to hug us and Dani staying there, shooting daggers at us, with another person sitting criss cross apple sauce on the floor, his hands clasped together and looking at us like an innocent child.I looked harder and saw who it was.

 Louis Tomlinson.

 Alright, Lisa.Do not fangirl.DO NOT fangirl.

 "Hey Lolo."I whispered, hugging her.

 "Hey.I see you're trying not to fangirl."She mumbled back, a smirk on her flawless face.I scowled at her.

 "Hey, Dan.Hi Louis."I said as I approached them.Louis half waved and said,"Hello."In response, but Dani was still giving us the cold shoulder.

 'Why are you mad?'Katherine asked.

 ''Because.I wanted to be the one who found her, who saved her, who was there for her, and I couldn't be.Why?Because you guys ruined it.Just leave me alone."Dani replied coldly.Ouch.That hurt.

 "But Dani-'Amy was cut off by Dani saying,"No.I said leave me alone.Don't talk to me."Leaving a hurt looking Amy sitting there, Dani walked off to the other side as we were approached by a doctor.

 "Um, excuse me, where's Danielle Cimorelli?"The doctor asked.We all pointed to a glowering Dani.The doctor nodded and walked over to Dani.She stood up, shook hands with him, and stood there ,expressionless, when I finally saw a tear drop from her eye as the doctor walked off.She leaned against the wall and slid down, doing nothing.then all of a sudden, she walked towards the elevator and puched abutton.The door closed and everyone panicked.

 "We should probably go get her.''Louis said.

 "Yeah."Amy mumbled nervously.

I saw Lauren, staring at the elevator with wide eyes, as if something had dawned on her.IO was going to go comfort her when she cried out,"Spice.No, no ,no!She can't be!She can't be!"She ran towards the elevator and body slammed it, repeating the action over and over again until the elevator finally opened.She ran in and we tried, to, as well, but only Amy and Louis got in.

 "Wonder what Dani's doing."Christina said.

 "Yeah,"I mumbled back, looking up at where the elevator had risen," I wonder."

A/N:Two updates in one day, peeps!

Okay, this AN was waaaaaaaaaaaay too short, so I'm making it longer!!!So yeah, here ya go, here's a cliffhanger, just for you, because I suck but you guys love me!!!!

 But anyway, can someone please tell me that I'm not the only one who imagines scenarios of me ann an imaginary boygfriend doing cutesy things when I'm trying to fall asleep?Anyone?