Chapter 34 (Troubling Tweets)

*Lolo Bean's P.O.V*(From now on until Fifth Harmony is out of the story, our Lauren's P.O.V is gonna be called Lolo Bean and Lauren J is gonna be Lauren J, kay?)

 "Lauren, wake up."Dani said, slamming my face with a pillow.

 "No, just give me 5 more minutes."I grumbled in reply.

 "No, we have to leave for the studio in like an hour."

 "I don't care, now get out."I grabbed the pillow she had thrown at me and hurled it at her.

 "Ugh, fine, Miss Moody."Dani said sassily.She strolled out of the room and I slowly pulled myself out of bed as it was 4:00 in the morning.Wouldn't you be tired and cranky because you had to go to a recording studio at 4:00 in the morning.?I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

  After I had taken a bath, I changed into a light gray short, black Converse, and hot pink shorts to add a pop of color into my outfit.

 I straightened my hair and painted my nails turquiose, putting some lipgloss and blush on before walking out of the bathroom and into the mini kitchen.I yawned and gazed through the fridge, finding some milk and then finding Rice Krispies in the cabinet.I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat, scrolling through my Twitter as I did so.

 As I was searching the tweets, I saw one that caught my attention.It said,"Lauren Cimorelli.1/6 of the band Cimorelli.Beautiful, charming, amazing singing voice.She used to be my girlfriend."Ryan.My chest stiffened and tears formed in my eyes, but I kept reading."Lauren Christine Cimorelli, if you're reading this..I just want you to know..I love you.I want you back in my arms so I can protect you from all the evil in the world.Lauren....will you come back?"'

  No.No.He did not.I don't need any more drama in my life.I mean, how do I know I can trust him?That he'll be faithful this time?That's the thing about love.You don't.I may be only 14, but I can sure tell you a lot about love.It hurts.People make it happen.And sometimes, you just have to find the people worth fighting for.

 "Look, Ryan,"I began typing back,"I don't want you back.You broke my heart once, how am I supposed to know you won't do it again?Love hurts, and I hope you realize that.We may be so, so, so young, but I know a lot about love.In love, anything can happen.Someone can hurt you.Youu can hurt someone.You hurt me.Which is why I'm saying this.You have to find the people worth suffering for.And, I may be that person to you, but you're not to me.I though I loved you, but my heart was an idiot.I'm sorry, Ryan.I don't want you back."I sent it out.I took a deep breath and sighed.I felt the tips of my lips curling.

 It felt good, knowing I had stood up for myself.

It felt good.

A/N:Kay kay, short chapter, but I updated, so give me some credit.

OH AND BY THE WAY HAVE YOU HEARD THAT THE GIRLS ARE GONNA PERFORM THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT THE DODGERS GAME ON THE 13?!

AND THAT AMY'S TURNING 18 TOMORROW?OH MY GOD NOW ONLY LAUREN AND DANI AREN'T GONNA BE LEGAL ADULTS THERE'S ONLY TWO MORE KIDS IN THE BAND I'M GONNA DIE LIKE THEY'VEW GROWN SO MUCH I'M TEARING UP NO I'M CRYING NOW AND I'M DROWNING IN A POOL OF MY OWN TEARS LIKE OH.MY.GOD. THIS IS WAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH TOO HANDLE

AND THEY'VE ALSO BEEN NOMIATED FOR A TEEN CHOICE AWARD AND ONE DIRECTION WAS, TOO.

IT'S LIKE THE WORLD WANTS ME TO DIE