Chapter 3 (A Weekend With The Cimorellis)

*Christina's P.O.V*

 We decided to make a video called "A Weekend With The Cimorellis", to let our fans know what a weekend at the Cimorelli household is like. Our first order of business- a Skype with Paige! I typed in her username and pressed  the call button. It rang for about 2 seconds and a girl with long caramel hair popped up on the screen.

 "Hi!" She said, waving at us with a huge smile across her face.

  "Hi, Paige!" We returned the smile.

   "We're Skyping with Paige... and we're gonna sing her 'Happy Birthday'... it's her birthday today!" Lisa said into the camera, which was recording the whole thing.

 "'Kay, ready?5, 6, 7, 8." I counted down.

"Happy birthday to you,

 happy birthday to you,

 happy birthday dear Paige,

 happy birthday to you. Yay!!!" We sang, then cheered.

 We chatted for a bit longer, then hung up by saying, "Bye Paige! Hopefully we'll talk to you on Twitter, and see you in person, eventually."

 "Bye Paige!"

 "Bye!"

 "Happy birthday!"We all yelled right before Paige logged off.

 "Okay, guys, next order of business is practicing and recording the new cover!" I exclaimed, earning a chorus of harmonized groans.

 "Ugh, just get your lazy butts up so we can get it over with." Amy said.

                                                                                 ♥  

*Lauren's P.O.V*

 "5, 6, 7, 8." A loud voice made me jolt up from my iPod screen to see Christina pressing play to start the karaoke version of 'As Long As You Love Me'. Whoopsie. I just pulled a Dani move there.

  "As long as you love me [3x]

We're under pressure,

Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in

Keep it together,

Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning (frowning)

But hey now (hey now), you know, girl (know girl),

We both know it's a cruel world

But I will take my chances

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (love me)

I'll be your soldier,

Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl

I'll be your Hova

You could be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl