Chapter 21 (This Can't Be Happening)

*Dani's P.O.V*

 This cannot be happening.I refuse to believe it.She's not injured or dead.She's too strong.I only knew her for 10 minutes, but I know she's a fighter.And so am I.So I won't cut.

 Or at least I'll try not to.

 I sped towards the street, trying to listen for an ambulance.

 Nothing.

 I guess I'd just have to use my ears and skill, even though I had never been here.

 I was thinking of hospitals I had heard of before but then it dawned on me what I had to use as a GPS.My iPod!I whipped it out and typed in 'Hospitals in Fort Wayne, Indiana'.Tons of hospitals popped on tne screen.I guess I'd have to check each one;and quickly.

 The first one I went to was Dupont.I tried to look for an ambulance or a gurney, but all I saw were several workers in a circle, chatting and laughing.I guess I'd just have to ask them, no matter how awkward it would be to interrupt their conversation.

 "Um, excuse me?"I broke in hesitantly.They all stopped talking and stared at me.Awkward.

 "What do you want, kid?"An old Hispanic man with a thick accent and mustache asked.Rude much?

 "Oh, well, was there an ambulance here later with a girl who looked exactly like me, except with blue eyes?"I asked.

 'No, there was wasn't.Now i suggest you leave now or else we're both going to get in trouble.Non -authorized personell aren't allowed here."The Hispanic man shooed me off.

"Oh, okay, sorry.Thank you!"I walked away, off to wherever the other hospital was.i got distracted by thinking about Scarlett, and I bumped into someone.

 "Oh, I'm sorry, I-"I was interruptred by realizing I was looking into the bright blue eyes of one of the members of the biggest boyband in the world.

 Louis.William.Tomlinson.

 "Huh!Do not scream!"He gasped, clapping a hand over my mouth and pulling me in the dead end alley between a cute little bakery and a nail salon.

 "I'm not going to scream.I wouldn't even have known it was you if I couldn't tell if those were your eyes."I said, removing his hand from my mouth.it's true, I wouldn't.His hair was back in his fetus style, the one he wore in 2011, and he was wearing sunglasses and something he wouldn't normally wear.

 "Ooh, yeah, gotta do a better job on finding colored contacts.Well hey,"he said, after  I had claimed I wouldn't scream,"weren't you just asking me for directions a couple blocks back?"

 "No."I replied, a wave of hope washing over my whole body.

 'Yeah, you  did.Except you had blue eyes then, not green.And you're hair was wavy and longer."

 "Okay, well, did I say my name?"I asked suspicously.

 "Yeah.You said it was Scarlett.And you looked pianed, but you didn't want me to help you.And your clothes were different."A huge grin spread on my face as if on cue.

 "Scarlett?Oh my gosh, thank you so much!"I exclaimed, laughing and jumping around.Louis looked at me as if I were mental.

 "Um, you're welcome?..."I could tell I was confusing him.

 "No, you don't understand.See, my sister was adopted, and I just met her for the first time.She was apparently hurt by her adopted mother because she snuck out with  a couple of friends to go to the Social Music Fest, where I'm performing with my other sisters.I didn't know were she had gone, though, so I swas searching the hospitals to see if she had gone there.Do you think you can help me track her down?"I explained.