Chapter 18(I'll Help You)

*Dani's P.O.V*

 I could feel my whole face getting red from getting caught and also from getting scared.I turned around slowly to see Lauren, with one eyebrow raised, her hand on her hip, an amused look on her face.

 "Lauren!You scared me half to death!"I yelled, pushing her.

 "Alright, I'm sorry.But no, seriously.You and Ellie should be quieter sometimes.You're lucky nobody else was in the living room.''Lauren said, giggling.

 "Okay, do you want to know about our sister or not?"

 "Well, duh!"

 "Okay, let's go somewhere more..private."We raced up to the attic, our secret hideaway since we were kids.

 "All right, here it is."I unfolded the paper and Lauren scooted closer to me.I couldn't read it out loud because our voices might drift downstairs, and who knows could be down there.I started reading the paper, and it had written down,"Scarlett Maire Cimorelli, born June 15, 2000.Sister to Danielle Nicole Cimorelli, Lauren Christine Cimorelli, Alexander Dante Cimorelli,Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli,Lisa MIchelle Cimorelli,Katherine Anne Cimorelli, Christina Lynne Cimorelli, and Micheal John Cimorelli, Jr, daughter to Lynne Cimorelli and Micheal Cimorelli, Sr.Broke an arm playing soccer, sprained an ankle skateboarding, type O negative blood, allergic to bees, has Type 1 diabetes."

 "Has Type 1 diabetes.. allergic to bees."I muttered.That was the end of the file.Lauren and I looked at each other and she said,"So, that's all about our secret sister, I guess."

  'Well, not all about her.I mean, there could be a lot more things.Like, if she plays any sports, what she looks like, dislikes and likes."I reasoned with her. 

 "You're right.'Lauren whispered.

 "We have to find her."I pleaded.

 "I know.And I'll help you.''Lauren said, taking my hand and smiling at me.And at that moment, I knew she would.

A/N:Oh mygosh a Dauren moment, filler, and two updates in one say all wrapped into one?Yay!!!!Such excitement, don't you think?Oh and have you heard the Popular Song by MIKA ft. Ariana grande?It's so coooooolllll!!!