Chapter 16(Don't Worry)

*Dani's P.O.V*

 No.No.This can't be.How can I have a secret sister?Who may look like me?Who may look like Lauren?Or Amy?Or Katherine?Or Lisa?Or Christina?Or none of us?And why didn't they tell me this sooner?I could handle it.I didn't run away because I was shocked.i ran away because I wanted to find her.I knew I wouldn't, though.I was born in Sacrmento, and so was she.I live in Malibu now.Well, maybe if I...

No.Not right now.I'd have to wait until we were in NorthCal again.

"Dani!There you are.Why'd you run away?"I looked up to see Lauren on her skateboard.I looked away from my older sister.I couldn't give in yet.I didn't have such Iuck trying to avoid Lauren, though.She sat beside me and turned my head to face hers.The only thing to dodge her look was move my eyes awkwardy around evreywhere as she had a firm grip on my chin to hold my head in place.

 ''Dani,"She began as I was still glancing everywhere,"you can't just keep everything inside.Let your feelings out.I'm right here, you know.Let out your feelings on me.I don't bite.I won't get hurt, no matter what you throw on me.Come on."She hit her chest two times,"Just do it."

 "All right,"I said shakily,"here goes nothing."

  I took one deep breath before letting out all of this,"I'm just super mad at evreybody right now for keeping all of this a secret from me for almost 13 years and she was practically my twin sister and I mean I'm going through a tough time in my life right now and this just adds up to the stress that's been packed up on me and it really sucks, you know?"

 Lauren looked me straight in the eyes abd said,"I would never had guessed that.I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, because it means you're strong enough to handle pressure, but it also also means that you can break any second.And I know it's hard for you, but you have to come home with me.Like, right now.Everyone's been worried sick about you."

 Yeah right.I know no one cares about me in my family, except for Lauren.She's proabably just saying that to make me feel better.

 "Fine.But I will find her eventually."I stated as my older sister pulled me up from the curb where I was sitting.

 Lauren smiled at me and I smiled back, getting uncomfortable because she was staying silent.All of a sudden she pulled me into a hug,which lasted for almost a minute."Come on, Spice.Let's go home."I smiled as she said the old nickname I donned when we started the Sugar and Spice Show.I hopped on the skateboard and balanced myself on Lauren's shoulder.We both put a foot on the ground and swiped it so we were moving.

 When we reached the house, everyone looked at me and went over to hug me.After scolding form Mom and Dad and "You're back!" from everyone, I ran to the bathroom.I broke my razor that I used for shaving my legs and rolled up my shirt.I sliced the razor against my skin.I felt cleaner.Even cleaner than I do when I go to confession.

 *Sigh*.It was a long day.

A/N:Hello there!I'm about to go to the mall with my cousin from outta town, so I can't really put much here.but bye!