Chapter 33 (Introducing Scarlett)

*Christina's P.O.V*

  A couple days ago, we met up with Fifth Harmony to discuss our collaboration.We were still on tour and performed a couple more concerts, but we had a little break inbetween every few shows.Our breaks were usually a day or two long.Our fans knew about the collaboration, but there was one thing they didn't know about.

 Scarlett.

 Because the CimFam hadn't found out about Scarlett, and it had been almost a month since we met her, we were going to explain the whole thing in a video we were making to put on our YouTube channel, which, I'm proud to say, had just hit 2,000,000 subscribers and 500,000,000 video views.

 We've come so far.

 The video was just going to have us doing our famous trademark line, you know, the ,"I'm Christina,I'm Katherine,I'm Lisa,"you know, that one, and then it was going to have me saying we have an announcement, then Scarlett would come on and she'd start talking about herslef, all that, blah, blah, blah.

 Very simple.

 "Hey, I'm Christina,"

 "I'm Katherine,"

 "I'm Lisa,"

 "I'm Amy,"

 "I'm Lauren,"

 "I'm Dani,"

 "And we're Cimorelli!"The video 'shoot' had begun and we were anbout to reveal Scarlett to the world.

 "Now, most of you know that the Cimorelli family had a total of 11 kids,'I began to say to the camera,5 boys and 6 girls.Micheal,me,Christina,Katherine,Lisa,Amy,Alex,Lauren,Dani,Christian,Nick,and Joey.However, there is one kid that none of you has heard about before.And that is Scarlett.Scarlett Marie Cimorelli.Come here, Scarlett."I waved her over and she walked in front of the camera, next to Dani and in front of me.I put my hands on her shoulders.

 "This, everybody, is Scarlett.She was born on June 15, 2000, just like Dani.So, you're probably thinking that Dani and Scarlett are twins, correct?Wrong.They were in seperate wombs and were born seperately, as well.Confusing, I know,But stay on track with me here.See, we didn't keep Scarlett because we couldn't afford two babies during that time.So, because Scarlett was a surprise to them, they were only expecting Dani, they gave Scarlett up for adoption, and we never saw her again.Until June 14, 2013.The day we performed at the Social Music Festival.See, Scarlett here just so happened to live in Indiana, where the festival took place.Because she was turning 13 the next day, she had gotten tickets to the festival.However, she snuck out and her adopted mother, who was abusive, found out.She went to the performance and shot her.The doctors said she had a very little chance of living because of how much blood she had lost.We didn't want her to die, because she had come into our lives and straight out again.SO, a kindly stranger saw our distress and offered to sdonate his blood.He saved Scarlett's life.We don't know  who he is, and he didn't tsake any award, he just wanted thanks.So, thank you, so, so much for saving our baby sister's life, who was just recently signed to Island Records, also our record label, because of her utter talent.So, Scarlett, would you like to sing a little something for us right now?"I explained.

 "Yes, Christina, yes I would."Scarlett picked up the guitar that was on the couch, and started strumming 'Rolling In The Deep".

"There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear

 Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare

See how I leave with every piece of you