Chapter 26(So We Meet Again)

*Lauren's P.O.V*

 I cannot get over the fact that we're going to a One Direction concert!Eeep!Well, I mean, I'm a bigger fan of BTR, but I still love One Direction and I'm a Directioner, just not a hardcore one like some are.

 All of us are now going home, and Mom and Dad got the adoption papers signed quickly, so we won't have to leave Scarlett behind!I just wonder where she's gonna sleep, though.I guess we're gonna have to get a trundle.

 In case you're wondering how Scarlett survived, the doctors though she had been shot in an artery, because she lost so mich bolld.But she hadn't,she had been shot in a vein, she lost a lot of blood, which was equal to a little for an artery.Confusing, I know, but stay with me here.A kindly stranger had,apparently, offered to donate blood to Scarlett after he found Lisa,Katherine,and Lisa pacing around, crying, because of Scarlett and because they knew what Dani was going to do.He got tested, and his blood type matched perfectly.So, he svaed my sisters' lives.And I thank him, whoever he is, the kind stranger, for saving my little sisters.

 ''Lauren...I'm bored."Scarlett complained.

 "Well, where's Dani?"I asked.

 "Buying food over there.''She pointed to a gift shop.

 "Well, go over there with her.''

 "I don't wanna.It's too far away."

 ''Are you PMSing?"

 ''Maybe.."

 "Alright, let's just talk then."

 'About what?"

 "Whatcha guys talking about?"Dani asked as she walked over to where i was laying on the chairs and Scarlett was kneeling down next to me.However, it sounded more like,"Whafa buys walkin' mout?"Because she was stuffing her face with a brownie.

 ''Well, we were talking about how Scarlett was too lazy to go over there with you."I answered.Scarlett nodded quickly.

 "Oh.Well, our flight's leaving in 15 minutes."She said, checking her watch and looking back at the board that showed the flights and their details.

 'Okay, good to know."Scarlett said.

 "mom, we're leaving in 15 minutes."I called out.

 "Oh!Oh!Everybody get ready!Our flight leaves in a few minutes!"All of a sudden there was a loud rustle and everyone was putting stuff in their bags and buying snacks and magazines.

 "All right, everyone ready?Because our flight leaves NOW."Dad told all of my siblings.We basically ran to the ticket girl, even though we were inly 5 feet away, and handed her our tickets, letting her scan them before having them thrust back to us and then walking down the long hallway to the plane.

 "What seat do you have?"I asked Lisa, who was walking right beside me.

 "Um, I have 132."She answered.

 ''133."Lisa grinned.

 "Yay!"We squealed.We rushed onto the plane and put our luggage in the storage compartments above and our carry ons beside our feet.

 Our row was designed to have it so my seat was the window seat,Lisa's seat was on my left, and another seat was next to her.That was the end of our row, it cut off to two seats in the middle, which then cut to Amy's,Dani's, and Katherine's row.

 "Wonder where the last person is."I said to Lisa, settling in my seat.She was trying to squeeze in her duffel bag full of clothes she bought in Indiana.

 "Yeah, me too."She looked back and said,"I'm gonna go to the restroom, I'll be right back."

 "Kay."I leaned forward to Lauren,Christina, and Joey, who were in the row in front of mine, and started talking to Christins.Joey and Lauren were watching TV on the mini TV's that were attatched to the seat.I'd have to borrow Lisa's credit card and pay her back later.

 I started to flip through a Girl's Life magazine I bought and put my iPod earbuds in, listening to 'A Thousand years", by Christina Perri.It was raining , so I switched to deep thoughts mode, and I liked to listen to slow songs when it was late at night and when it was raining.Is that weird?It was also a little chilly, so I was wearing a sweatshirt with a Cowboys logo on it, because when I was younger, I used to live in texas before my adopted family moved to Indiana,skinny jeans, fuzzy sucks, and my Uggs.

 My music had changed to 'They Don't Know About Us' by One Direction, but i was interrupted during NIall's solo(grr), by a stranger tapping me on the shoulder.I turned to see a boy with a quiff(search it up on google if you don'twhat it looks like;it's a hairstyle)in his light brown hair, big lips, blue eyes, and medium skin that obviuosly had been tanned by the Sun.

 "Hi,I'm you're stranger that's gonna be sitting next to you on this glorious journey.Where are you going?"He introduced himself.

 "I'm going back to California, where I live.I was here for the SOcial Music Festival."I answered."I'm Scarlett, by the wasy."I shook his hand.

 "That's so cool!I performed there.I'm Ryan."Ryan took my hand and shook it, too.

 "So, is anyone sitting here in the middle?"He asked, patting the seat. That's when I realized how long Lisa was taking in the bathroom.

 "Actually, my sister Lisa is."

 "Lisa?",His face went pale.

 "Yup.There she is now."I pointed to Lisa, who was walking back down the aisle, only this time instead of wearing her dress and tights, she was wearing fuzzy pajama shorts, an oversized sweatshirt, and Uggs.

 "Uh-oh."I heard Ryan mumbled.

 'What's wrong?"I was about to say, only tto be cut off by a Lisa so mad looking, I could almost see the steam coming form the top of her long, glossy, hair, which was pulled into a messy bun.

 "Ryan!"

I could understand why Ryan was so worried when I said Lisa's name.

A/N:Howdy,there, ya'll!OKay, i put that to let you guys know THAT WE DO NOT SAY HOWDY IN TEXAS.We do say ya'll, but not a lot, so don't use Texas sterotypes on me, got it?Good.But, anyway, on Wednesday I'm going to soccer camp!Whoot whoot.So, I might not have any updates th whole time I'm tthere, which is gonna be 5 days, because for some reason this story doesn't appear on my iPod, and I think there's going to be a computer there, but I don't think anyone else therre would be very apprecitative of me if I hogged the computer to update.

However, because I won't be I won't be able to update for 5 days, I will either have a really long chapter for the next one, or several chapters im one day, so stay tuned!I might update tomorrow or Tuesfay, not sure, but, bye!

And Happy Father's Day to all dad's out there!

Oh, and uh, can I get a what what for a two page long chapter?Yeah,buddy!My chapters are getting longer now that school's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!