Chapter 15 (A Secret Sister?)

*Katherine's P.O.V*

 "FAMILY MEETING!EXCEPT FOR THE YOUNGER BOYS!YOU STAY OUTSIDE!"I heard Mom yell from the living room.Oh great.I have feeling it's that time again.

 'All right, guys.This news is for Dani.You've heard it all beofre, but Dani, this is your secret.That you never knew."Mom said.Dani just raised and eyebrow, letting Mom continue on.

 "All right.Well, when you were born, you were a perfectly healthy baby.Just you.There are no multiple birth sibling in this household.Besides the birthday twins.Well, we were just expecting you, as the ultrasounds and tests said.However, on the day you were born, June 15, 2000, another little girl was born.From me.You aren't twins, but you were born on the same day, by the same person, and you have  the same exact family.The thing is, you were in different wombs.Weird, I know.But it's true.So, Dani, you have a secret sister.We put her up for adoption because we couldn't afford to have 2 new babies at the time.But now we can.So, before we even tell your younger brothers about this, we need to have your blessing and permission to adopt your sister back and have her live with us.What do you say?"Mom confessed.Dani just sat there, not talking.She looked up and slowly backed out of the room, then bolted out the front door.

 'Oh my gosh.I knew it was bad idea to tell her.it was just too much pressure."Mom said, starting to tear up.Dad tried to comfort her, but her didn't succeed.

 "I'll go get her."Lauren jumped up and ran to the garage, to get her skateboard.Then she took off down the street.

A/N:Kay, this is short.But, the next one will be long.I think.