Chapter 25(Happy Birthday,Dani and Scarlett)

*Scarlett's P.O.V* (First one!)

 I heard a knock on the door but didn't bother to look up from my laptop with a sparkly sequined case until a heard a cheery, familiar voice with a thick Irish voice greeted us.I knew who it was.

 Niall Horan.

I looked up tried not to fangirl as I saw Zayn,Niall,Liam, and Harry standing there.

 "Hi!''Dani happily replied back.I smiled shyly and waved, playing with the hem of my hospital gown sleeve.

 "Well, we all have to go outside for a minute.We'll be right back, kay?"Christina said.Dani and I nodded.They shuffled out of the room and left me and Dan alone.

"Dani?"I asked.

 "Yeah?"

 "Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything."

 "Okay, well, how many days clean are you?"I looked over to see Dani staring straight ahead and taking a deep breath.She turned her head to face me and said,"Not even one day.Yesterday was when I last cut."

 "Me too."I said in barely a whisper.

 "You cut?"Dani asked gently.I knew I'd have to tell her eventually.All of them.

 "Yeah.I'm one day clean, too.I cut in the bathroom at the festival.I've cut since I was 11.I was just,getting bullied so bad.I wanted to die, they were so cruel.And my mom wasn't much help,either.She was always abusive.And my dad, well, he was always working.And Scarlett, get it?As in Scar?I though my name fit me perfectly.I still do, actually.I never had a normal life, I guess you could say.But, this is good.We're making progress.Even if, technically, it hasn't been even one day yet.We'll get through this.Together."I strained my arm reaching over to grab Dani's hand, but she reached it, hopefully without straining hers, too.

 "Okay.If you confessed, I will.I'm in a band, of course, and well, there were going to be haters.I knew that.It didn't hurt me at first, I mean, everyone welcomed me, my sisters, their fans.But as I got older, I guess I got more and more insecure about myself.It's not like I ever was.I never cared.But I began thinking I was fat, and worthless, and I didn't deserve to live.But I didn't want to kill myself, you know the feeling?Well, instead, I started to cut myself.it seemed like a better option than killing myslef.I would cut everyday up until now.The first time I tried, it didn't even hurt.I felt, special, relieved, happy, for the first time in weeks.It really helped.And now, they found out.It was that bad.And instead of spending our birthday at home in California, we're here.But we're together, so it's better."Dani let out.She smiled and me.I grinned back.

 "Well, it sucks, but, yeah, we have each other.Oh, and by the way, happy birthday."I smiled.

 "Yeah.Happy birthday."

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI AND SCARLETT, SISTER I'VE NEVER MET!!!!"Joey burst in the room and tackled Dani with a bear hug.Dani screamed and then laughed.Joey ran over to me and I said,"Hi!"

 "Woah,"Joey exclaimed,"you guys look almost exactly alike!Except for the eyes.."

 "Well, I guess it's because we're sisters."I chuckled.

 "Yeah,I guess so.Nick, Christian, get your fat lumps over here!"He yelled, dragging my younger brothers towards me.

 "Meet Scarlett."Joey put his hand out and gestured to me.

 "Hey Scarlett."Nick and Christian said.I waved.

 "Hey Dani."They said.Then all 3 of the younger brothers left the room.