Author's Note!!

Hello there!!!!It's me Caitlyn here, and I just wanted tp say thank you for almost 500 reads on this!! Also,   it's almost summer, as most of you know, it might me for you also, or it might already be summer for you!Sp, because it's almost going to be summer break, I can start updating a lot more!However, I'm going to summer camp for soccer, they do have WiFi, but we're going to be training all the time, so I probably won't be able to update for 5 days!So, sorry about that.And I'm going to put a lot of dramatic stuff and exciting stuff,too, but  not all together, because it would just be plain confusing.I have like so many plans for WAJSWBF(Cimorelli).Once again, thank you for reading!Also, I went swimming last night for my friends birthday, and I met one of her pther friends that can do the Cup Song!I finally have someone that can do it with me!!!!!!Haha.Well, I gotta go.I'm watching that Cheerleader's show on Awesomeness TV.Oh yeah, I also might try out for cheerleading in a few years.I used to be one when I was 7, then lost my flexibilty when I quit, joined gymnastics when I was 10, and here I am now!This note is getting kind of long, so I'll just leave it here now.Bye!