Chapter 5(Date Time!!!)

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Oh my gosh,I'm so nervous.i can literally feel the butterflires in my tummy shooting and ripping it apart.But I'm excited.But then I'm nervous.Ugh, what's wrong with me?It's just, the date, it's today, and I don't want it to be a disaster.Why do things have to be so complicated? 

"Lauren, Ryan's here!"Dani said breathlessly.I knew she had ran up the stairs. 

"What?He is?Oh my gosh do I look okay?"I said back, worried. 

"You look gorgeous, as always.No go!"Dani exclaimed, walking out but not before giving me a reasurring smile and a hug.I was wearing my striped shorts, a solid blue top, and my letterman jacket.(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=82816215) Okay.Good to go.I walked downstairs to find Ryan, sure enough, standing in the door frame, chatting and laughing with Mom.

Ryan noticed md and said, "Hey Lauren."

Mom turned around and mouthed "Good luck!"I nodded and made my way over to Ryan.

I closed the door behind me and Ryan complimented me,"Your outfit looks great, you know." 

"Oh, really?Thanks.You don't look to bad yourself."I complimented back. 

"Hey, can you tell me where we're going?I would really like to know."I asked. 

"It's a surprise.And we're walking.It's right around the corner."Oh, joy.I don't really like surprises.They're way too suspenseful.We made small talk until we reached our supposed desination.What I saw was my favorite place ever.The carnival! 

"Oh my gosh I love this place, I love this place!Yaaay!"I shrieked, clapping my hands really fast and jumping around like a little kid. 

 "Um.. Lauren?That's great, but this isn't where the date is."Ryan said, crushing my dreams.My face immediately dropped. 

 With a smirk on his face, Ryan said,"Just kidding!"My mood lightened faster than a pack of hungry dogs after a piece of bacon. 

"Come on, let's go!"We exclaimed at the same time.Ryan and I laughed, and I ran after him. 

"Wait,"I gasped,"why didn't you pay?" 

"Well, I got the tickets beforehand, because I knew that you wouldn't like me paying for you."He answered in the same breathless tone. 

"Ryan!Why'd you do that?I'm perfectly capable of buying tickets for myself!"I said, suddenly full of breath. 

"Because I knew you were going to do this.Now, let's go ride some rides!"Ryan answered, already running to the Zipper, which is basically, if you didn't know, a ride where you go in these rusty cages that get lifted up in and go around and around as the main part of the ride is going.Oh yeah, did I mention that the ride will stop at any given time and you can flip around in the cage?Yeah, that's pretty much why it's not one of my favorite rides of all time.Eh, it's still fun.I ran after Ryan and caught up with him at the gate.We got on the last empty cage and the ride was up and running.The ride was pretty fun, until it stopped at the top.Gosh darnet. 

"Why'd the ride have to stop right now?"I thought aloud. 

"Why, you have a fear of heights?"Ryan asked. 

"No, it's just, when it flips, I feel like all of my blood is gonna rush to my head and then I'm gonna get a blood clot and then I'll go into a coma and never come out and them die." I admitted. 

"Well, okay?...Anyway, you have a very active imagination, and I'm pretty sure it wont happen."Ryan said. 

"Okay, I feel a bit better no-gah!"I yelled being jolted forward as the ride started again and we were flipping around once more.Ryan just burst in a fit of giggles after my awkward scream.Oh, his laugh is so cute.The ride finally stopped after a dozen fit of giggles by Ryan , flips and turns, and stops.Thank God.Now, I would tell you about the rest of the date, but there was so many twists and turns of roller coasters that I can't even remember.WhatI do remember is that we had a cotton candy fight.It started like this: 

"Wanna go get some cotton candy?"I asked Ryan. 

"Sure.Oh, hey, I think you got a text on your iPod." 

"What?Hey, there's no text!Ryan!" 

"Sorry!But here's your cotton camdy." 

"I told you I didn't want you paying for me!"I said, throwing a piece of cotton candy at him. 

"Oh, it's on!"Ryan started throwing chunks of his dessert at me. 

"Aah!"I screamed.We kept the war ongoing until there was no more sticky sweet cotton candy to throw. 

"Aah.It's 8 already.I told you're parents I'd take you back right now."Ryan said, checking his phone 

"Aah.Well let's go."I said.When we reahed my house, before I went inside, Ryan said 

"I had a great time." 

"Ya, me too." 

"Let's do this again." 

"Yeah." 

"Well, bye." 

"Bye."I walked into the house, shit the door, and sunk down to my bottom leaning against it.Oh my gosh.I just went on my first real date.

A/N:Heey!Idk if this is a short chapter of not, cuz I'm on my iPod and I can't really tell.But, anyways, see ya!

(June 6, 2013, at 10:59 a.m)

 So I'm editing chapters again, adding in things to make them longer.Is that weird?Is it?

IS IT?