Chapter 1 (New Cover Time!)

*Dani's P.O.V*

(Note: I made this story in May 2013, so that's why they're younger in here than they actually are // In process of editing !!!! - January 4, 2015)

"Ah!" I shrieked as I fell of my bed after being abruptly shaken awake. My 22 year old older sister, Christina, was standing over me.
"What do you want?" I asked, untangling myself from the pile of blankets that surrounded me.
"Band meeting. Come on." She pulled me towards her room. I plopped onto my other sisters, Katherine's, bed. They, along with with my other sister, Amy, shared a room.
Everyone else was gathered around in a circle, chatting. Christina clapped her hands and called the meeting to order.

"Oksy, everyone, say it!" When Christina says say it, we go in a circle, no one in particualr being first, and suggest a song for our new cover.

I took the oppurtunity to go first, and blurted out, 'As Long As You Love Me' by Justin Bieber featuring Big Sean!"

Lauren went next, saying, "Drive By by Train."

Then Amy, "ANything Could Happen, Ellie Goulding."

Then Katherine, saying,"As Long As You Love Me."

Christina and Lisa both said 'As Long As You Love Me, as well.

"All right, so As Long As You Love Me is the next cover. Agreed?" Christina asked.

"Agreed."We said in unison.

"All right, cool! Now get out, you little creeps. Lisa and I have some arranging to do!" We scuttled out of the room and went back to doing whatever was happening before Christina called us.

Yay, new cover!

A/N: Working on editing!// June 2, 2015