Chapter 17(Medical Records)

*Dani's POV*

"Thank you."I said to the receptionist who smelled like moth balls.We were back in NorthCal to visit our Dad's side of the family and I had gone straight to Ellie for help.i had texted her the situation and she agreed to help.We were currently waiting at the hospital where I was born, waiting to see Dr.Williams, who used to be our family doctor before we moved to Malibu.

 "Hello, girls, long time, no see."I turned around to see a middle-aged with a receding hairline.

 "Hey, Dr.Williams."

 "Now, what do you need?"

 "We need my sister's medical record."

 "You know about Scarlett?"He clapped a hand over his mouth.

 "He name's SCarlett!'Ellie and I shouted in unison.

 "Yes, yes.I'm afraid that that's all you're going to know about your sister.The medical records are confidental, and only the person's guardians or parents can see them."Dr.Williams said.

 "But, Dr.Williams!Who knows how long it'll be before she's back here?It's almost her birthday!And her sister's!I mean, wouldn't that be a good birthday present?To let her at least try to find her sister she didn't know about for almost the first 13 years of her life?"Ellie pleaded.I smiled at her.

 "Well, I mean, oh, fine.But you wait right here."And he was rushing off.He came back a few minutes later with a couple of paers.

 "Here they are.But don't let anyone know about this.This is between you and me, got it?"He said in a low voice as he handed me the papres.Ellie and I nodded and we took off on our skateboards, which we had hidden behind the bushes next to the bench to prevent thieves from stealing.Ellie and I took off and parted ways to our own houses.I would tell her the information on  the records later.

 I walked into my grandmother's house to find, right in front me, George and John Paul tackling Joey.

 "Dani!HELP ME!"He gasped.I ran over and skillfully untangled him from the bunch.he climbed on my shoulders to prevent them from pummeling him again.

 "Listen,'i sternly said,"you do not do that again, here me?"My younger cousins nodded and put their heads down in shame."Now go play."I shooed them.Perfect.Now I could read the file.I took it out of my pocket, and was about to read it, when a voice from behind me, who, just to let you know, almost made me jump out of my skin, said, "What are you reading, Dani?Your sister's medical records.

I'm screwed.

A/N:Okay, I know Dani wouldn't say something like I'm screwed, but I didn't feel like typing crap, so, yeah.Anyway, this just came into my mind:What if spiders' legs each grew arms, and the arms grew hand, which they used to strangle their victims, and , to look innocent, they tap danced, with a cane and top hat and everything.That peanut guy just came into my mind.yeah... I'm weird.Bye.