Chapter 60

A/N: Hey Guys! So, just a quick note. I estimate there will only be about three chapters left of this story so, yes, it's coming to an end. I'd also like to thank you all for everything. The support and feedback I've been getting is amazing, greatly exceeding any expectation I'd had for this story. It really makes it worthwhile to write, and I don't think any of you will ever fully understand how much it means to me. You are all truly amazing =D

PewDie’s P.O.V

“You have till morning. If you still wish to act against us then we’ll arrange a surprise for you too, Cry,” Paul sneered.

The static ended and I quickly looked down at Cry, seeing him swaying slightly, trying to keep his balance as he absorbed the new change in plans. I couldn’t even wrap my head around what had just happened. I’d been prepared for whatever came of me. I’d had days to come to terms with it but now...now I’m back to not know what the hell’s going on.

“I had a plan,” I told him slowly, staring into the eyes I could no longer read. “I had a plan...”

He met my gaze, seeing the anger which seemed to be dripping from me but he didn’t say one word. He just turned around, averting his eyes to the ground.

“I had a plan, Cry!”

His head shot back up, his eyes suddenly becoming as livid as I sounded.

“Did this plan involve you dying?” he snapped and pointed at me, his hand jabbing in my direction as if he wanted me to disappear. “You expected me to be okay with that?”

“Do you expect me to be okay with this? Who knows what they’re going to do to you now!”

“I’m not asking you to be okay with it, Felix.” He spoke my name as if it were a disease, as if it disgusted him. I was consumed by anger, frustration and hurt...why was he being so cold?

“Hypocrite!” I yelled.

Before I knew it, I was walking towards him, shoving him backwards with as much force as I could master. “I only did this to protect you!” 

He stumbled back, unable to catch himself due to his leg, and fell onto the road in front of me.

I swung my foot to his other side, grabbing his shirt and pulling him up as I crouched over him.

He complained about his leg but I ignored it, knowing whatever Paul and Anna had in store for him would be much worse.

“I knew you’d be like this. Why do you think I didn’t tell you?” I asked, leaning close and glaring at him.

His whole expression showed how unexpected my actions had been...but I was sick. I was sick of him trying to do what he thought was best. I was sick of him putting me before himself and I was sick of never having a say in what happened.

This was my misfortune. I was the one who was going to die today. I’m not going to let him screw himself over yet again.  

“...Get...the fuck...off me,” he spat. His face was flushed, his eyes ablaze with fury and he clenched his jaw so tightly I thought it would snap.

“It is not your place to control what I decide. Whatever you think is best...it’s not. You are not right this time, Cry. This time you’re very, very wrong,” I hissed into his ear. It was impossible for him to miss the determination in my words.

I’d fight for this.

 I loved this asshole with everything I had and I’d fight to keep him safe... even if he thought I was acting from hate. “So, stay the fuck out of it, Cry.”