Chapter 12

Cry’s P.O.V

I shut down my Skype after speaking to Nathan and my Mum for the past hour. I told them all about what happened yesterday, winning the simulation and the party we’d all had last night. Obviously I missed out the whole ‘getting punched in the face’ part and the part about my feelings for Pewds but they don’t need to know that.

Nathan had been ecstatic, asking me a million questions about the simulation and even asking if he’d be allowed to visit. I made a mental note to ask Paul if he’d be allowed but something told me that wouldn’t be possible. On the other hand, my Mum had scolded me for not calling them sooner. I told her how busy I’d been and she soon calmed down. She asked me the usual questions she saved for when I was away from home: “Are you eating? Are you feeling ill? Is everyone being nice? Have you made any friends?” Just the normal motherly worries that I find unnecessary but answer anyway. 

Luckily Anna had managed to get me some more contacts this morning. Pewds and I had gone down to the main building and requested some yesterday after the incident with my mask, which had been long forgotten... Thank God.

“Hey Cry! You want to play ‘TV Show Kings’ with me and Ken?” Pewds called up the stairs to my room. I remember the game-show type game as one Nathan and I used to play.

“Yeah. Sounds good,” I replied and grabbed my mask. I’d taken it off during the Skype call, both because I didn’t need to wear it and because I really didn’t want to have to explain the ‘condition’ I have to follow. My Mum would only get worried, finding it odd that I have to follow a condition like this one.

“Alright girls, let’s do this,” I said in my most feminine voice. Considering all our characters were female I thought it was fitting. 

After a few minutes of gaming Ken and I were left laughing at Pewds as he doubled over, tears streaming down his face from hysterical laughter.

“Fucking Brian,” I laughed, pointing towards the extra character in our game. Pewds just laughed even harder, dropping his controller and holding his stomach.

“No... M-my stomach hurts,” he gasped and wiped the tears from his eyes. Once he’d calmed down we actually managed to start the game but it didn’t last long. Soon Pewds was lying on the sofa, weak from laughing at me stand up dramatically and fling my controller to the side so I could ‘spin the wheel’ in the game.

“S-stop,” he wept, rubbing his eyes. He tried to stand up but fell back down, left crippled from hysterics.

I pulled him to his feet and he just about managed to spin the wheel but ended up losing most of his money. Our hysteria soon attracted the attention of Russ, Scott and Red and they came to sit around the living room, laughing at us playing the game.

“That’s bullshit,” Pewds complained when I got to swap my money with Ken’s, who was winning. I shoved him gently, laughing at his complaints.

“At least you’re not as bad a Brian,” I chuckled. Pewds looked over at me and stuck his tongue out. The action had distracted me enough to miss answering the next question. Dammit Pewds.

PewDie’s P.O.V  

I lay on the couch, weak from all the laughing I’d been doing earlier during our game of TV Show King. Oh God, those guys were hilarious. I was currently in the middle of a mental debate on whether or not I should take a nap. Of course, my brain got tired and my eyes closed. I guess it was decided then.