Chapter 55

PewDie’s P.O.V

For once I wasn’t woken by the bright morning sun but by the uncomfortable heat that surrounded me. I pushed the thin sheets off me, noticing how they stuck to my body, tapping the heat and making me sweat. Before I was fully awake I was aware that today was going to be hot as hell. I still wasn’t used to the weather here.

I pulled myself up, kicking my legs over the side of the bed and grabbed the bottle of water, gulping it down quickly. Letting out a yawn, I turned to see a body tangle within the sheet lying at the other end of the bed. A smile crept onto my face. He had his back to me, facing the wall and curled up on his side.

Despite all the fast food we’d eaten in Sweden, it seemed like Cry was losing weight. I frowned, thinking back to our trip and remember how he hadn’t actually eaten that much. I hadn’t thought that much about it but after yesterday it got me wondering...was it because of all this stress? I can’t remember seeing him eat anything since we got back here. I think he had some breakfast with Ken the other morning but apart from that...

I should make him something to eat.

I didn’t think twice, before I knew it I was wondering around the kitchen, my jeans replaced with some of Cry’s basketball shorts due to the heat, and making as many pancakes as I could before flipping them onto a plate. I poured a large glass of orange juice and rushed upstairs, balancing the plate on my hand and praying not to trip up today. Thankfully, the pancakes made it safely to Cry’s room and I pushed the door shut quietly, seeing how he hadn’t moves since I left.

I placed the food on his dresser and crawled into the bed.

“Cry,” I whispered. I scooted over to him until my chest pressed against his back, slipping one arm around his body and disliking how much thinner he felt. How had I not noticed before now? I kissed his clothed shoulder softly, sliding my hand under his t-shirt and running my finger along his stomach.

He shifted closer against me; his lips parting slightly as he slowly began to wake up.

“Felix,” he hummed softly, still half asleep. I couldn’t keep the smile from my face, especially then he reached behind him, his hand gripping my leg surprisingly tightly and tugging it around him. He rolled onto his back, guiding me until I was straddling his lap, on my hands and knees above him.

His soft, pink lips still remained revealed to me and he lifted his head, pressing them against mine gently. I lifted my hand, placing his behind his neck to hold his head up as I prolonged the kiss for as long as he’d let me. Yet, although it lasted much longer than he’s intended it to, I was still left unsatisfied when he pulled back, resting his head against the pillow and smiling up at me.

“Did you sleep okay?” he asked me shortly after.

“Yeah...eventually,” I told him. Unlike him, it had taken me awhile before my mind calmed down enough to allow sleep and my hyperactive brain paired with Cry’s tossing and turning ended up keeping me awake for awhile. “How are you feeling?”

“Better,” he replied simply, his mind distracted by something else. I glanced down, feeling my body begin to tingle. His hands were rubbing along my sides, skimming across the naked skin as if he’d been waiting to do it for a long time.

As if it wasn’t hot enough in here already.

“Aren’t those mine?” he asked, his fingers running along the hem of the shorts. I smirked up at him and shrugged my shoulders.

“It was hot and I still had my jeans on.”

“You slept in your jeans?” he asked me but his voice had grown husky and low. I knew that voice...when we were in Sweden I’d grown to know that voice very well.