Chapter 5

Cry’s P.O.V

“Glad to see you’ve decided to grace us with your presence Team X,” Anna called as we rushed through the door of the main building. I glanced at Pewds who stood beside me, cringing slightly at Anna’s harsh tone and the questioning glances from Team Y. We shuffled forward, all of us out of breath from running down here and stood before Anna and Paul.

“Well?” Anna prompted. “What’s your excuse?”

“Sorry...it’s my fault,” I admitted and rubbed the back of my neck nervously. They wouldn’t kick me out the competition would they? Anna was about to say something but was interrupted by Scott, Russ, Pewds, Red and Ken who suddenly began defending me.

“Whoa!” Paul shouted over them all. He jumped off the table he’d been sitting on and made his way over to us. “Russ. Please explain to us why you’re all late,” he said and gestured to Russ.

“Erm well... I guess we all stayed up too late last night,” he answered. The rest of us nodded vigorously in support.

“Well... it was your first night here. It’s good that you’re getting to know each other,” Paul smiled down at us although Anna glared at him disapprovingly.

“If it happens again there will be consequences,” Anna warned us.

“That was close,” Pewds whispered in my ear. His warm breath brushed against my neck, causing goose bumps to appear long my arms. All I could do was nod in response.

Paul and Anna made their way back to the front and although I should have been eying up the competition like the rest of my team, my mind was running through what I remembered of last night. It all went a bit cloudy after we decided to do shots of vodka jelly. Of course that resulted in Scott jumping in the pool fully clothed and Pewds pinching his guitar, climbing onto the bar in the kitchen and dancing around whilst singing loudly over the loud music Russ had put on.

I remember Ken jumping onto the counter with him and singing along.

I remember Russ finally making a move on Red which resulted in them making out most the night.

I remember lying on the floor, weak from hysterical laughter as Ken tried to jump from the counter to the sofa in the living room... He missed and dived straight into a soaking wet Scott.

I remember drawing a moustache, with Russ, on Scott’s face after he fell asleep on the couch as Pewds and Red began playing ‘Just Dance’ on the WII. Soon all of us were playing, falling over and making fun of one another. That’s the last I remember... which makes me wonder...

How did I end up in Pewds’ bed this morning with his T-shirt in my hand?

PewDie’s P.O.V

“Alright then! Now everyone is here, it’s time to go through the rules,” Anna said and clapped her hands together. Her short brown hair fell down to her chin and the thick framed glasses made her features look even sharper than they actually were. Not to mention these freaky lab coats everyone wears. What are they about anyway?

“Rule number one; do not, under any circumstances, leave your houses at night. After 8pm every contestant must remain in their team houses until 8am,” she began, her dark eyes staring us all down. “Rule two; absolutely no illegal drugs of any kind are allowed on the premises. If you are found in possession of any you will be immediately eliminated from the competition and the police will be informed.”

“What about cigarettes?” a tall blonde man from the other team asked. I think his name was Max.

“Are cigarettes illegal Max?” she asked him. Yes, he was Max alright.