Chapter 14

PewDie’s P.O.V

“Turn it off,” I cried and curled further into the sofa.

“No way!  This is where it gets good,” Scott laughed and turned the TV louder. I let out yet another fearful cry as the main character in the film began screaming. She was defiantly going to die... Oh God...  EW that’s gross! I wrapped my arms around my face as the girl got ripped in half. Over this girls heart-retching screams I heard Cry chuckling beside me.

“Shut up Cry,” I muttered and shoved him. He’d been teasing me the whole way through this film for getting so scared.

“Ah come on Pewds,” he whispered to avoid ruining the movie for anyone else. I kept my head buried in my arms, even when I felt him jab my side.

“Knock it off,” I complained and turned away from him. I glance back up at the TV screen for a moment before turning away screaming again. I hate scary movies! Why had I even agreed to watch this?!  

“Ah don’t be such a wimp Pewds,” Cry teased. I could feel him shifting closer to me so used it as an opportunity to kick him away. No way was I letting him get any closer to me after what almost happened outside. I don’t think I can trust myself not to jump him. I was still frustrated over Russ interrupting us. Why was I letting myself get so worked up over this?

“I said knock it off,” I warned but glanced up at him. It didn’t help though, not with that mask he’s intent on wearing all the time.

I was so close! So close!

“Yes, so close,” I heard Stephano faintly taunting me from the headphones which hung around my neck. Cry had shifted so close to me again that I was surprised he couldn’t hear the French man’s voice.

“Come on Pewds,” Cry whispered and wrapped his arm around me. I let myself get pulled into his hold, finally giving in and leaning against him.

Nobody in the room seemed bothered by us. They didn’t even seem to notice. I was thankful for that and the fact that the room was dark, hiding the blush that was threatening to give me away.

“It’s not that scary,” Cry chuckled into my ear.

“Hmm it’s scary enough having that freaking mask all up in my grill,” I smirked and tapped the ceramic with my fingertips. It was so cold. It never failed to shock me. He flinched away but only slightly. Maybe I was making progress?

“Don’t you like it?” he asked mockingly. I just narrowed my eyes at him.

“Oh yeah. I fucking love it, “I replied sarcastically then rested my head against his shoulder. Cry was right about one thing though. The film wasn’t that scary anymore, not now I had the sound of Cry’s breath hitting the inside of his mask to focus on. In fact, I didn’t really take much notice of the film at all after that. The sound of his breathing, the gentle rise and fall of his shoulders, the feeling of his shirt against my cheek; it was all like some strange lullaby. Before I knew it I began to feel my head growing fuzzy, my thoughts beginning to jumble into one another and I was soon fast asleep.

“Open this fucking door!”

“I know you’re in there!”

“Stop ignoring us! Open the door!”

Huh? Who the hell was that? My eyes flickered open, blinking rapidly as they tried to adjust to the morning light shining in through the windows. Something shifted beneath me.