47

Gianna's P.O.V.

I quickly walk back home and I see Danielle there in the backyard playing basketball. She has her speaker all the way up and her music is blasting. Im guessing my mom is at work because Danielle would get her ass beat if my mom heard her music that loud.
I walk to the backyard and she looks at me but she doesn't say a word.
"Can I play?" I asked her.
"Sure." She makes another shot before saying "What type of game?"
"Around the world" I say.
"Alright cool, you can go first" she passes me the ball.
I shoot at the first place you have to shoot and I made it. Danielle hands me the ball and I shoot again but I miss.
I pass her the ball and she shoots but she misses.
"What's wrong Danni?" I asked her.
"Im fine," is all she says.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"No" she says looking at the floor
"You needa talk?" I asked her.
"I just don't feel like myself right now that's all" she sighs "I don't know why" she says.
"Danielle I know that you know exactly why you aren't feeling good" I look up at her looking in her hazel eyes.
"Just leave me" she says her eyes get clouded with tears.
"Im not gonna leave you" I yell slightly. Danielle is taken aback at ny sudden outburst.
"Im sorry" I tell her "im just worried about you."

Danielle's P.O.V.

I know exactly what's wrong with me I just don't want to talk about it at all. I've been feeling sad, like how I felt when they said Jaden was dead. I just wasn't myself. Im still not myself. I just don't want my family to worry about me. I've been in the mental hospital before because they said something was wrong with me. They said I was depressed and it wasn't healthy. I thought It was over but it keeps on coming back for short periods of time.
I drop the basketball and walk in the house. I go straight to my room. I drop down on my bed and with a sigh. I lay there for a few minutes and I realized that I left my phone downstairs. I walked back downstairs but I heard Gianna talking. I quickly stop myself and I listen to her.
"I know it's about you"
She says. There's a short pause then she says "Why won't you just try apologizing?" She asked. Im guessing she's on the phone with someone because she keeps on pausing.
"Just try...she's real sad and I hate seeing her sad. Your the only person she hasn't talked to in a while, and she's been sad since the incident." She says.
"Just so you know. Im still pissed off at you. Im doing this to get my friend happy you fucking jack ass."
At this point I've heard enough. I know exactly who she is talking to. I make my way downstairs and I go to get my phone. I grab my phone and my speaker and I walk back upstairs. Gianna follows me.
I walk to the restroom and I lock the door. I place myself on the counter top and I just sit there.
I dont wanna be bothered right now. I just wanna be alone.