Chapter 21

Danielle's P.O.V.

I opened the door and saw Malak and Gianna sleeping on the pourch. I yelled 'WAKE UP!' real loudly. They both shot up and rubbed there eyes. "W-what do you want?" Gianna says.
"Get inside the house and go back to sleep!" I say laughing. Gianna led Malak upstairs to me and her room. I heard the door slam. I went into the living room and saw Zion and Shanti there. "Hey guys!" I say walking to the couch. "Sup" Shanti says.Zion just waved. "Let's prank call people!" I yelled. Zion and Shanti both agreed. I got out my phone and typed a random number. "Hello?" The person says. "Hi this is Guapo (Gw-op-o)"
"Um hi Guapo" the random guy says.
"Hi. Guapo has no friends and Guapo wants to be your friend! Can Guapo be your friend?" I asked the guy. "Yeah sure Guapo"
"So, where do you live?" I asked.
"I live in Carolina! Where do you live?"
"Guapo lives in her house"
"Oh interesting!" The guy says, I can tell he is trying not to laugh.
"Yeah, Guapo will call you back, promise Guapo you will answer!?" I say with a smile.
"I promise Guapo!" (A/n: I actually did that with my cousins and her friends and the guy stayed on the phone with us)
I hung up the phone and gave it to Zion. "You guys wanna call McDonald's and do the McDonald's song?" She asked. Me and Shanti nod our heads yes. Zion dialed McDonald's and they answer. "Hello this is Mindy speakin how may I assist you today?"
"Hi Mindy, can I order an order and pick it up later?" Zion asked her.
"Yeah ma'am!"
"Ok i have a complicated order!"
"Ok. Ready when you are!" Mindy says. We started singing the McDonald's song. Once we were done with the song the lady on the phone said "LOOK kids, we have your names and yo numbers now stop calling our McDonald's!"
Zion hung up the phone and we all burst out laughing. "Lets call that guy back!" Shanti says, she grabbed my phone and call him back. "Hello!"
"Hi its Guapo and her friends!"
"Hey" the guy says. We talked to him for like 20 minutes talking about our days, what we like to do, playing games, ext. Soon we got were bored of prank calls.

Gianna's P.O.V.

Me and Malak had stayed awake after Danielle woke us up.I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I gave Malak one of Danielle's older brothers shirt and basketball shorts. We were just sitting on my bed and talking. He kissed my lips softly then pulled away. "I" he pecked my lips "missed" he kissed my nose "you" he kissed my cheek "so" he kissed my forehead "much" he kissed my cheeks. I blushed like crazy "I missed you too Mal."
He smiled. I leaned in to kiss his lips. We kissed for like 2 minutes then pulled away for air.
"I love you GG." He says.
"I love you too Malak!"