Chapter 41

I looked up to see who the person was and it was Kevin, he was holding a dog leash and looking at the dog. "Can you hold him please?" He asked. I just nodded my head. I guess he doesn't know its me yet. He put the leash on him and looked at me. "Gianna, Hey!" He smiled.
"Hi" I smiled "Why are you out so late?" I asked him.
"My dog got out, ive been chasing him for a while" he smiles "What about you, why are you out so late?"
"I just wanted to be alone" I shrugged. Kevin tied Ralph to a pole and came back to me. "Do you mind if I join you?" He asked.
"If you want then you can stay"
He sits down next to me. We talked for a few hours, then I walked back home. I got back home around 10:49. Right when I opened the door Danielle pulled me into a hug. "You had worried sick,Im so happy your okay, Dont you EVER go somewhere without telling me again!" She says. I just nod my head slowly. Is she mad or happy right now?
"Where the fuck where you?" "I was out!" I say looking up at her.
"Nah shit you where out, out where?"
"Outside."
"Gianna if you dont tell me where you where-"
"I don't have to you not my mom! Your not even my sister, I dont even have to listen to you!"
Danielle clinched her fist together. "Tell me where you where" she says through her teeth.
"No"
"Gianna ima give you one more chance or else i-"
"Or else what, huh?"
"Babe just calm down!" Jaden says touching Danielle's shoulder.
"Stay out of this Jaden" she says coldly.
"Haha, I want you to get mad! It's funny" I laughed.
"You think this is some type of fucking game Gianna!?" Danielle was going to jump on me put Jaden pulled her back.