Chapter 46

Malak's P.O.V.

I walked out the door after Gianna and followed her all way to me and Jaden's house. She got the spare key from under the rock and walked in the house. She walked up the stairs and opened Jadens room door. I stayed where I could see what was happening but they can't see me.

Gianna's P.O.V.

"Why the hell did you fucking slap Danielle and blame her for your childs death?" I asked trying to keep calm.
"I dont know why I slapped her and I only told her the truth." He shrugged. I punched him in the face. He looked at me and he looked angry. He was going to punch me back but Malak jumped out of no where and punched him in the nose.
"Fuck my nose." Jaden says grabbing his nose.
"Bye" I walked away and started to walk home. Malak followed me.
"I would ask you to leave but I know your aren't cause your a creepy stalker!" I joke with him.
"I am not a stalker, just worried about a very close friend walking somewhere alone!" He smiled.
"A close friend?" I sound disappointed.
"Yeah, unless we are still more than friends?!" Malak tries to try chill but he sounded excited.
"I mean I guess" I sound not interested in him.
"Oh alright" he says awkwardly.
"KIDDING!" I hug him "I've always loved you babe!"
"I've always loved you too!" Malak hugged me back. We share a quick kiss then continue walking.