Chapter 27

Gianna's P.O.V.

"If I found out what?"
Danielle's mom asked.
"If you found out that Me and Zion got boyfriends and didn't tell you!" Shanti says making and excuse up.
"Y'all must think im stupid" she says "What happened?"
"My parents are crazy?" I say with a laugh.
"Don't say that they love you very much" Danielle mom says.
"What's love got to do with it?" I asked distracting her.
"What are you talking about now Gianna?"
"I do not know!" I smiled.
"Mrs.Brooks would you like me to paint you nails cause they are looking really um, not good!?" Zion says pulling her to the room.
"She's gonna find out sooner or later, we should just tell her now" Shanti says walking away.
I got out my phone and texted Danielle.

-Testing Convo-

Me: Hey Danielle. We have a problem

Danni: What happened

Me: Your mom overheard me telling Zion and Shanti about what happened.

Danni: Well, she's gonna find out when my belly comes popping out like BOOM! THEN out comes the baby.

Me: um, you seem so chill about this, why?

Danni: Cause I was going to tell my mom when I came back home!

Me: Oh um okay then, I will ttyl

Danni: Okay bye

-Texting Convo-

Danielle's P.O.V.

I got out of bed and covered my self with the sheets. I felt Jaden pull the sheet back. "Five more minutes!" He groaned. I giggled. I pulled the cover back over me and he pulled it harder causing me to fall on top of him. He opened his eyes and kissed my nose. "Hey beautiful" he smiled. "Hey handsome" I smiled. I got off of him and put on my undergarments then, I put on my clothes. Jaden just put on his boxers and his basketball shorts.
"Aye?" Jaden says looking at me.
"Waddup?" I asked.
"My mom gave me that condom so she won't care if you get pregnant, right?"
"Uhhh, I hope so" we both went upstairs and hung out with Malak. He kept asking some weird ass questions like ' Was it fun? Did it hurt? And Can you give me tips?' Jaden just smirked and I answered Malak's questions with a simple 'I don't know and a why do you even wanna know that!?'
"You gonna tell mom when you make sure you are pregnant?" Malak asked Jaden. He just nods his head yes. Jaden and Malak both got up and went into there moms room I heard Malak talking to Jaden's mom and talking about random stuff. Jaden walked out with a 3 pregnancy test and gave me one then, pulled me to the restroom. "Pee on the stick" he demanded. "But I don't even needa pee"
"Well try" he closed the door and I tried to pee on the stick. I waited for it to dry then, I walked out of the restroom with the stick in my hand.
Jaden and Malak both looked at me waiting for an answer. "Im-"

(To Be Continued)

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow