Chapter 29

Danielle's P.O.V.

I pushed Malak off of me and I slapped him. "Keep your hands off of me Malak YOU have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend!" I yelled. He just looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry" he says "I'm sorry that I'm not good enough but can't you just give me a chance?"
"Malak you have a girlfriend get that through your head" I say trying not to be so loud.
"But t-" he started I cut him off by talking "Malak!" I say grabbing his face making him look at me then I say "What about Gianna. You love her! Don't you?" I looking him eyes. He nodds his head. I let go of him and walked away.

Gianna's P.O.V

I got off the phone with Jaden and he had told me that Malak liked Danielle. I was on my way to his house. The front door was cracked open and I walked upstairs quietly. I walked into the loft to see Malak and Danielle kissing. I slowly turn around and walk down the stairs where Jaden was. "They. Kissed"I say with hurt and betrayal in my voice. I looked back and saw Danielle. I pulled Jaden's shirt and pulled him into a kiss. He didn't pull away. He didn't do anything but kiss back. We both pull away for air and I see Danielle looking shocked and hurt. KARMA'S A BITCH!

Danielle's P.O.V.

I walked away from Malak and was walking downstairs. I see Gianna kissing Jaden. I was shocked and hurt at the same time.They both pulled away. "Malak!" I yelled. He came over to me and looked at me. "What's up?" He asked.
"I'll give you a chance" with that I pulled him into a kiss. "Gianna. Mabey we should trade boyfriends for a while." I looked her dead In the eyes. All she did was nod. "Wait what?" Malak says. "Come on BABE! Let's go back to my house" I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door with Malak's hand in mine. We drove to my home and went to my room. I got my phone and went on Snapchat. Me and Malak took a silly picture together and I posted it with a bunch of couple emojis.

Gianna's P.O.V

After Danielle and Malak left I got out my phone. I got a snapchat notification and opened it. It was Danielle and Malak. Oh it's on now!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share