Chapter 39

Gianna's P.O.V.

Im alone with Malak in my room since Danielle and Jaden went to another room and told us to stay here. They left like 30 minutes ago and they still aren't back yet. Malak keeps begging me to stop being mad at me and I keep on saying no. Im guessing he gave up cause he left the room a few minutes ago.I got out my phone and saved Kevin's number in my phone. Malak came back with no shirt on and hello kitty pants on. "Why the hell" I mumbled to myself.
"Im willing to wear hello kitty pants out in public for you. I will run around the neighborhood dressed like this yelling 'Gianna is mine' at the top of my lungs if you forgive me." He says looking into my eyes. I get lost in his beautiful hazel eyes (Im not sure what color they are rn). Its like he puts me in a spell and I can't think for myself. I looked away from him. "Why, are you, in my pajama pants?" I asked him.
"I just explained that to you" he frowns. I pulled him in for a hug and he hugged me back. "Oh honey" I whisper in his ear "It's not going to be that easy!" I push him away. I walked away to go find Danielle. I found her and Jaden downstairs making out.
"BRUH QUIT SUCKING EACHOTHERS FACES OFF!" I yell scaring the both of them. They both pulled away. "Why you kissing my boyfriend Danni?" I asked.
"Um, I thought we traded back" Danielle says making a confused face.
"No, we didnt" I say looking at her.
"Mabey you didnt but me and Malak did." Jaden adds.
"Oh" I say looking at the floor "Well im mad at him"
"Why?" Danielle asked. I looked at her with a bruh are you serious face .
"He likes you and he kissed you"
"But thats in the past, just, forgive him" Jaden says.
"No, if Danielle did that to you you wouldn't just forgive her!" I yelled.
"Yeah I would" Jaden says.
"Well I'm not you" I say walking away. I walked upstairs to get a sweatshirt. I grabbed the first one I saw which was Malak's. I ran down the stairs and out the door.

Danielle's P.O.V.

"Babe?" I say.
"What's up" Jaden says. He is kissing up and down my neck which is distracting me. "I don't understand why-" I started. "Jai!" I groan.
"What, im listening"
"Your distracting me!" I smile.
"I have that effect on women" he smirked.
"Cocky ass" I laughed.
He just smiled again and continues to kiss my neck
"You know what we'll talk later!" I tell him.