Chapter 7

Gianna's P.O.V.

After we ate we all went to Dave and Busters. We all put in some money to play games and get prizes. Malak and I were having some alone time together. He was hugging me from behind and I was walking to the a game. We ended up playing that Dancing Game with the arrows. After that game we played Guitar Hero. I love that game. I ended up losing to Malak but, we kept on playing the game just for fun.Pretty soon it was time to go home.

Danielle's P.O.V.

Jayden and I were walking to the car and he kept on Tickling me.
"Stop Jai" I laughed. I looked over at Shanti and she didn't look very happy. We all got in the car and made it home.
"You guys can all sleep over if it's okay with your parents." With that my mom walked upstairs.
"Im gonna go put my pajamas on I will be back!" I say. I walked upstairs and looked for a pair of pajamas. I decided on putting on red and black basketball shorts with a white tank top. I changed my bra to a sports bra, then , I walked to my dresser to get my tank top. I turned around to put my shirt on and saw Jaden there.
"WHA-" I started. He put his hand on my mouth. "Shhhh" he says. I nod my head and he takes his hand off of my mouth. "Why are you here?" I asked.
"I dont know, just came to see you"
"But im changing my clothes"
"So,"
"Get out" I say smacking his arm playfully.
"Nah im good"
"Jaden, get out"
"Im waiting for you to change so we can go downstairs together."
"Fine" I groan. I put my shirt on and tucked it in. "Now, lets go"
I say walking off. Jaden grabbed my arm and spun me around. He touched my cheek with his hand and pulled me closer to him.
"I missed you"
"I missed you too." . He smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and then pulled away, I looked him in the eye and shook my head. I then ran away. ' I can't do this anymore ' I walked into the restroom and Shanti followed me. "Can you get out I wanna be alone, please."
"Your gonna talk to me. You look stressed right now whats wrong?"
"I love Jaden but, I can't have a boyfriend when there is a guy I love even more out there,and he isn't mine."
"What are you saying?"
"I-i may um. Break up with Him. To be with....-"

To Be Continued :-) :-) :-)

A/n
°°°°°°°°
Hey guys. What guy do you think Danielle is in love with? Is it that guy, Payton ,she met at Go Kart World. Or is it someone else? What if it's Malak? OH or what if its That Dj guy. Comment who you think.
-Danielle