Chapter 22

Danielle's P.O.V.

I got up the next day and put on a sports bra. Then, I put on a tank top, on top of that I put on another tank top. On top of that I had my basketball jersy I put on a pair of basketball shorts under thoes were another pair of basketball shorts. Me and Jaden were going to play basketball. It wasn't gonna be your normal everyday basketball game. We were going to play one on one and every time I made a point Jaden has to take a piece of clothing off. When he made a shot I took a piece off clothing off. Basically how they did it in the movie Love And Basketball. I got on my basketball shoes and grabbed 5 water bottles. I put the water bottles in my basketball bag then got two basketballs. I put all of my stuff in my bag and walked downstairs. "Mom!" I yelled "Im going to play basketball with Jaden!" I waited for her answer. "Alright sweetie!" She yelles back. I closed the front door and got in my car. I buckled up and drove to get Jaden. I knocked on his door and got kinda nervous. His mother opened it. "Hi sweetie!" She says. I waved my hand and said "Hello" She called for Jaden and he came running downstairs. "You ready?" I asked. He just nods his head 'yes' we both got in the car and buckled up. I drove to the park and me and Jaden both got out the car. We walked to the court then stretched and ran a warm up lap or two around the court. I practice my shooting and Jaden does the same. "You ready to play?" He asked me. "Yep. Ready as I'll ever be!" I smiled. This is gonna be fun! I smirked.