Chapter 33

Gianna's P.O.V.

I was walking down the hall and I hear someone ask "What was that for? " it sound like Malak. I walked faster down the hall and saw Malak about to punch Jaden. "What is going on in here?" I asked.
"He started it" they both say pointing at each other.
"I didn't ask that! Why are you punching each other?!" I asked wanting an answer.
"Jaden got mad cause HIS- " Malak cleared his throat then continued "Girlfriend is in the hospital. So he took his anger out on me." Malak says looking at the floor.
"Well you two need to start acting your ag-" I started. But then I got interrupted. I looked up and saw Danielle's mom. She had gotten a summer job as a police officer. "WHERE'S MY BABY?!" She yelled while running twords her. I noticed her boobs where going everywhere as she ran. I held in my laugh and looked at Jaden and Malak. They both were looking at them with there eyes wide. I groaned and smacked both of there heads and whispered.
"Stop checking out Danielle's mom!"
"I don't know what your talking about!" Malak says with a myschevious smile. I smacked his head again.
"Do you understand?" I looked at both of them. Malak nodded his head in shock and Jaden nodded his head with a smile.
"Good" I walked over to a chair in the corner and thought to myself. What if I don't have my best friend after all this? I don't know what I would do. A tear slipped down my face and I silently cried to myself. Malak noticed and walked over to me.
"What's wrong?" He asked putting his arms around me.
"I'm fine" I sniffle then shove his arms off of me. I walked away from him.

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Follow!