Chapter 11

Gianna's P.O.V

Me ,Danielle ,Zion, and Shanti all went into the living room after we went to the game room. Danielle's mom was cooking. She fried some chicken, baked some tatter tots, and broccoli. It smells really good. We all sat at the table and ate our food. When we were done Danielle's mom told us goodnight and went into her room.
"What do you guys want to do?" Danielle asked.
"Lets play Marry Fuck Kill" Shanti suggested.
"Okay!" Danielle says.
"How do you play that?" I asked.
"Basically some one gives you 3 names and you have to pick who you would Kill Fuck or Marry." Danielle explained. I nod my head.
"Ok. Gianna you go first" Danielle says.
"Ok"
"Um. Drake, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne"
"Fuck Drake, Kill Lil Wayne, and Marry Chris Brown."
"Danielle Jayden, Dj, and Malak" I say.
She thinks for a moment then finally says " Kill Malak cause he is yours. Marry my boyfriend and fuck my ex boyfriend."
"Oh Danielle.You little whore!" Shanti says playfully to Danni. We all laugh at the way she says it. Pretty soon we got bored of the game. We all went to watch a movie. I was not into it so I just went in me and Danielle's hotel room and went on my phone. I got a text from Malak it said Goodnight baby I love you hope you sleep well. I smiled at the text and answered him. I said Night. I love you too! After a few minutes I felt my eyes getting heavy. Soon I drifted into a deep sleep.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I was watching the movie then my phone vibrated. I unlocked it and seen it was a new message. It was from Dj. It read Hey Danielle. I just wanted to say goodnight.
I didnt answer. A few minutes later he texted me again By the way its Dj.
I decided to answer him. I said Hey dj. Im gonna go to bed so I will talk to you later. Goodnight
He texted back saying Goodnight
I locked my phone then I put it down.