Chapter 40

Gianna's P.O.V.

Once I walked out the house I walked down a few blocks so no one could find me. I sat on a curb and thought there for a while. I got kinda bored so I played games on my phone. I was playing subway surfers trying to beat my high scores. Me and Malak used to do that together. We would take turns playing ti see who got the highest score.

-FLASHBACK-

It was raining outside so me and Malak decided that we would hang out today. I was sitting on the couch in my sweats and a tank top and I was playing subway surfers. Malak was watching me. "Let me try!" He says. "No"
"Why not"
"Cause I know your gonna win me" I say back to him.
"You don't know that!" He yelled back. I gave him my phone and he played. Once he dies I see that he beat my score! "SEE!?" I look at him "I told you you would beat it!" We both ended up laughing.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

A tear slipped down my cheek. A car from Arizona passed by me. "Arizona" I say to myself. That's another thing Me and Malak used to do.

-FLASHBACK-

Me and Malak were sitting infront of a frozen yogurt place and we were eating our yogurt. "Texas!" Malak says punching my arm.
"Ouch, what was that for?" "If you see someone's licence plate that's not from California you say the state and punch someone's arm"
I punch Malak's arm "Unicornolia" I say happily.
"Unicorn whatia?" Malak laughed "it has to be a real place"
"It is a real place, in my imagination!" I smirk.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I didn't notice that I was silently crying to myself intill I felt a tear hit my hand, then and other one, followed by alot more.
My phone vibrated, I got a text from Danielle.

ChocolateLover: Where the hell are you Gianna!
I smiled at the name I have for Danielle's contact. 'ChocolateLover'. I ignored the message and put my phone back in pocket. I know she is gonna text me back soon. I was right. My phone vibrated again.
Answer my text! I read that text again but I dont answer. Im gonna spam you intill you answer me!!!! I read that message too. I turned off my phone and sat there looking into the dark night. I hear something running towards me.
It sounds little so, I just stay were I am. It got closer and closer intill I saw it, a dog. It jumped on me and licked my face. "Hey buddy!" I smiled and pet the dog. "What's your name?" I asked him looking for his collar.
"Hmm, is it Ralph!" I say. The dog barks in response. "Ralph?" Someone called "Come here boy!" Ralph barked at the voice.