Chapter 37

Jaden's P.O.V.

"W-who are you?" Danielle asked me.
"What do you mean?" I asked her.
"I don't know who you are. I'm sorry if I'm supposed to know who you are?" Danielle asked me.
"Yes you are supposed to know me!" I say with hurt in my voice.
"Who are you to me?" She questions.
"I'm your boyfriend." I frowned.
"Oh. I'm sorry Jaden" she says looking at the floor.
"Wait?" I looked her in the eyes.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I never told you my name!"
"Oh um I" she studdered looking for an excuse.
"DANIELLE!! Don't play with me like that!" I smiled hugging her tightly. She just laughed.
"I hate you!" I smile.
"I love you too" she smiled.
"That's not what i -" I say. I got interrupted by Danielle pulling me into a long and passionate kiss. Things were getting heated until a doctor walked in.
"Mrs.Brooks you are free to go after-" I'm guessing she looked up cause she paused then said "I'll come back later" she was going to walk away but I stopped her by holding up my finger telling her to give us one second. She stayed standing there awkwardly in the corner. I pulled away and pecked Danielle's lips one more time then turned my attention to the doctor. "What's up?" I asked like nothing happened. "Danielle is free to go once we run a few for test. We are going to have to ask you to leave now." I looked at Danielle I kissed her cheek then left. Once we go home she's all mine! I smirked.

Gianna's P.O.V

I pulled away from Kevin and he looked at me in shock. I just smiled. "Kevin?" Someone called him. "Hey I have to go but call or text me" he got a pen out of his pocket and wrote numbers on my hand. After that he ran off. Damn he kisses and disses! Haha I'm just kidding. Nahhh wait that's kinda true tho. Whatever tho. I walked down the hallways of the hospital and saw Jaden walking out of Danielle's hospital room with a smirk on his face. "Is she up?" I asked. "Yeah she's up" he says with hi smirk still. "Wipe that smirk off your face nigga!" I smiled.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share