Chapter 28

Danielle's P.O.V.

"I'm not sure" I say "I think its to early to check"
"Oh that's true" Malak says messing around with me. Jaden just looks at the floor.
"What's wrong love?" I asked grabbing his hand.
"Nothing I'm fine" he says.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"No" with that he walked away. I look up at Malak.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked. Malak just shrugged his shoulders. He walked over to the couch and sat down. He patted the spot next to him signaling me to sit down. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me.

Jaden's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs and sat on a chair. I saw Malak's phone vibrating so I picked it up. I unlocked it and looked at the message. It read, 'Malak that's bad' I scrolled up and looked at the other messages. Malak sent this to the other person. 'I have a big problem. I like this girl and she has a boyfriend already and I um have a girlfriend.' The other person said 'who is it?' Malak sent this back 'It's uh.... My girlfriends best friend' 'Who is your girlfriends bestfriend' The person asked. 'Danielle Jaden's girlfriend' then that's when the other person said 'Malak that's bad'
"He likes Danielle?!" I talk to myself "What the fuck"

Malak's P.O.V.

I put my arm around Danielle and she tensed up. "What are you doing Malak" she asked me.
"Just relaxing" I say simply.
"Okay" she says.
"Danielle, I love you!"
"I love you too Malak!"
"No, Danielle. You don't understand. I love you love you!" I say looking her in the eyes.
"What do you mean?" She asked scanning my face.
"Danni, I like you!" I say. She looks at my face trying to see if I was serious.
"Malak. I'm flattered but i -we- you- you have a girlfriend and she is my best friend and if she found out she would be heartbroken and I would hate to see her sa-" she kept on talking. I rolled my eyes and kissed her lips roughly.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share