Chapter 16

Danielle's P.O.V

I looked at my mom and sigh.
"Im not going to break up with Jai and I ain't getting with Dj."
"Young lady im afraid you do not have a choice"
"Mom you can not change who I love, you can not change who I have my heart on. What you can do is make me date some one that I have no feelings for anymore and make me unhappy."
"Danielle" my mom says.
I sigh and jump down from the edge of the pool "Just fuck off" I muttered to myself. I swam to my friends. "She wants me to get ba-" I looked up and see Dj there.
"He wanted to hang out with us " Zion says smiling.
"Yeah, he is really funny" Gianna says.
"Yeah, I know he is funny." I say smiling. Dj smiled to. We all played around and raced around the pool. We all said hugged Dj goodbye and he hugged me last "I will see you soon" with that he left. We all went back to the hotel room and showered. We all packed up the hotel room and gathered our belongings. I went to my room and turned on the tv.
I turned on my Xbox and went on Netflix. I searched up a show called Full House and played season one. I checked my phone and saw the time. 5:50 I read out loud. "5:50" I yelled. "I gotta watch the basketball ball game" I switched the tv from my Xbox to the Tv I turned to channel 7 abc. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed ice cream and a bunch of snacks for the game. I ran to the living room where Gianna was. She wasn't there. "Gianna's in your room" Shanti said.
"She said something about a basketball game starting." Zion added.
"Thanks guys" I say. I ran to my room and jumped on my bed. "The game is gonna start!" Gianna says happily.
"Yas" I say happily " I can finally see my bab-"
"Dont. Even. Say. It" Gianna says pausing in between words.
"He has a wife and kids"
"But Stephen Curry is so cuteeeee" I say daydreaming.
"DANIELLE!" Gianna yells.
I look at her innocently then she says "Quit drooling over him and watch the game"
"The gamesss onnnn!" I say happily. Everytime The Golden State Warriors made points me and Gianna screamed and yelled and cheered like we were at the game.
"Yas Stephen made that 3 pointer LIKE A BOSS! He makes it look so easy!" I started to fangirl. Gianna sighs and facepalms herself.
"What" I giggled. We continue to watch the game and The Warriors end up winning.
"Stephen Curry was on fire today" I smiled.
"Yah yah yah" Gianna smiles.

A/n
°°°°°°°°
I actually watched the game. It was an awesome basketball game! Bruh Stephen Curry was awesome he was popping 3 pointers everywhere!
QOTD (Question Of The Day): What's your favorite sport?