Chapter 20

Gianna's P.O.V.

Malak opened the umbrella and put it over his head. After he did that he mouthed 'Sorry!' "Sorry for what?" I say.He pointed him finger up. "What's up the?-" With a blink of an eye water and ice poured on my head. "What the fuck!" I yelled. "DANIELLE!" I yelled. I heard the door lock and Danielle say "Stay out there with your boyfriend." Malak put the umbrella down and another bucket of water was poured down on me and Malak. "What the hell" Malak yelled. I hear Danielle laughing from the other side of the door. "Danni watch your back cause WE are having another prank war!" I yelled.

Danielle's P.O.V.

Hmmm another prank war huh? This is great. I love pranking people. And I love making a mess of things I needa make my way to the dollor store to get stuff I need. How am I gonna get outta this house without getting caught?

Malak's P.O.V.

When the bucket of water came down I knew that I was going to get soaking wet. Damn Danielle. I thought we had a deal!
I took off my shirt and wrung all of the water out of it. I put it down and looked at Gianna. "So, what do we do now?" I asked her.
"I don't know. Im cold!" She says. Just as she said that a blanket dropped out from the window. "Oh my gosh it rains blankets" Gianna says happily.
I smiled at her. Another cover fell down. Followed by a few bags of snacks and waters. At least she gave us food an drinks
I put one of the covers down and put one around me and Gianna. She snuggled up against my chest and we laid there. I fell asleep with her in my arms.