Chapter 2

Gianna's P.O.V.

I ran through the house looking for Danielle. My heart was beating really fast.What if I did not make it in time? I found her in the kitchen with a knife against her chest. "Don't come near me Gianna" she paused "Or else" she threatened me. "Okay. Okay." I say calmly putting my hand up "I wont come near you. But we gotta make a deal."
Danielle looked at me telling me to continue.I think about the way I need to say this before I say it "I need you to put that knife down for me, for Jaden" I spoke slowly.
"Jaden's Gone" she says getting angry.
"Danielle I need you to calm down for me then, please?" I see Malak walking into the kitchen from the corner of my eye. He was gonna speak but I shoo him away. "Danni. Come on Jaden is alive."
"NO! You always say that!" She yells.
"I know, I know! And im sorry." I look at the floor "Its just I dont wanna lose my best friend."
"You wouldn't care! Im nothing to you!"
"Your nothing to me?" I question her "If you were nothing to me I would have been let you leave. I would not be there for you when you were sad! I would not be here right NOW, trying to stop you from doing this!" I say. Tears come up in my eyes. "Danni please. STOP!"
Danielle just rolled her eyes. I took a step twords her. "I said dont move! Or else!" Danielle says pushing the knife deeper in her chest. "Malak" I whisper. Malak quietly comes to me. "I need your help" I whisper only loud enough for him to hear. "If he moves too you will regret it!" Danielle says. ' Fuck! '
I looked on the counter and saw another knife. I didnt have to walk to get it. I acted like I was stretching and grabbed the knife. I put it to my throat. "Gianna what are y-" Malak starts. I cut him off
"If you do that. Then I will do it with you." I pause "Your Call Danni" I say a tear slipping from my eye.
"You wouldn't do it. Your too afraid." Danielle says smirking.
"I dont think you wanna test me right now Danielle"

Danielle's P.O.V.

"I don't think you wanna test me right now Danielle." Gianna says.
' If I do it. Then Gianna will do it too '
"Put it down Gia" I say nervously. She shook her head no. My hands started to shake. "Please" I say.
She still says no. "Gianna?" Malak says. "Fuck off Malak" she says coldly. I know she didn't mean it. She's just scared. Malak looks me in the eyes. He looks so sad and scared. I think for a moment and then I ..............

A/n
°°°°°°°
Cliffhanger!
Im looking for new characters for my story. If you want a spot in the story all you have to do is go in the comments and tell me a little bit about your self. I am looking for at least 2 new characters. I need your age and some information about you, like your favorite color,things you like to do,hobbies ext.
Comment,Vote,Follow,Share!