Chapter 43

Jaden's P.O.V.

I ran up the stairs and got my shorts that Im not wearing and looked through the pockets. I looked in the left one and it wasn't there. Then, I looked in the right one, the pregnancy test was in there. I ran down the stairs and handed Danielle the test. She looked at me with a worried look on her face. "Everything is going to be fine" I smiled at her. All she did was nod. She walked in the bathroom and did what she needed to do. When she was done we played her Play Station. I got to pick the game so, I picked 2K14.
"Ha, you are so going to loose"
"You don't know that, I've gotten better since last time we played.
Danielle smiled "Yeah sure you have" we played the game and Danielle was winning me. It was the Fourth quarter and we had ten seconds left in the game. The score is 40 to 42. Ten... im trying to the ball ...Nine still keeping the ball... Eight Danielle steals the ball... Seven I steal the ball back... Six... Five....Four... Three.... Two... I shoot the ball from half court... One it makes it.
"There is no way that that shot made it in time" Danielle drops her controller as the game referees check the computer screen. I made the shot.
"I win!" I jump up.
"You got lucky dont get used to it" Danielle got up and walked to the Restroom she grabbed the test and its a Positive.
"Oh cheese puffs!" she yelled "I-im p-pregnant" she studdered.
"Is that good or bad?"
"Bad, Jai I dont want to do this but, I think we may need to get an-"
"I swear if you say what I think you are going to say!" I say with a hint frustration in my voice.
"A-abortion..." she looked down.
"No, no I cant let you kill a living human Danielle!"
"But-" she says.
"No buts!" I walk away.