Chapter 10

Danielle's P.O.V.

I pulled away from the hug.
"How have you been?" He says smiling. 'I love that smile! NO! No I don't. I have Jayden and I love him. Ugh just shut up stupid mind '
"I've been good! How 'bout you?" I asked.
"I've been ok. This reminds me of how we first met." he started.

-Flashback-

I was outside playing basketball with my cousin and there was this guy around my age. There were two basketball courts. Me and my cousin were at one and the guy was at the other. He was working on his 3 pointers. He missed the shot and his ball came towards me. I caught the ball.
"Hey can I shoot the ball real quick?"
"Yeah sure. But you ain't gonna make it"
"Ha. Ima prove you wrong." I shot the ball and I made it.
"Dang. Little cutie girl got some shots" he smirked.
"Yah. You ain't to bad yourself."
"Both of you cant beat me even if it was 2 on 1 Dj" my cousin spoke.
"Oh is that a challenge?" I asked.
He nods his head yes.
"Ok then Dj. Let's see how good you are on a team"

-End Of Flashback-

Zion walked over to me and Dj and started talking "I knew you looked familiar!" She smiled.
"Yeah." He smiled scratching the back of his neck "it's me"
'So help me if you look at his muscles '
"Ima go play that game over there!" I say pointing to a random game. I saw a game were Gianna was and went to her. "Gia!" I whispered. She looks up. "Whats up?"
"Dj. Is. Here."
"Ohhh. Were is he I wanna meet him" she says looking for him.
"See that guy over there" I pointed to Dj. "Thats him"
"Go talk to him"
"I did. It was awkward"
"Ohh"
"Yeah. I don't wanna be alone with him that much."
"Why not?"
"He is a flirt"
"Oh. Thats not good to be with him alone. Especially if he likes you."
"Nah I didn't know that" I smile.
Me and Gianna played a few games. While we were playing I saw Shanti with Dj. They were talking and laughing. 'Hmmm mabey she likes him '
Pretty soon we got ready to go to our hotel room
"Wait Danielle!" Dj called. I turned around and he said "Mabey we could hang out later."
"Umm. Yeah but, my mom doesn't let me hang with boys alone" I lied.
"Ok. That's fine."
"Just text me and we can make plans" I tried to walk away cause I changed my number.
"Whats your number?" He pulled out his phone so I could type it in. I put in the number and gave him his phone.
"See ya later" he smiled and winked. I ran to catch up with the rest of the group. We got to our hotel room and I went straight to my room. I fell on my bed and groaned.
"Whats the matter with you?" Gianna asked.
"I gave him my number. Cause he asked to hang out. But I dont wanna hang with him... at least not alone with him"
"Hmm." Gianna thinks for a second "I will go with you"
"Thanks Gia"
"No problem"