Chapter 45

Jaden's P.O.V.

Damn, why the hell did I slap her. I would never hit a girl. Well I just did but why? I didn't mean to do that.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I held on to my cheek and look at Jaden in shock.
"W-why did you?" I asked fear in my voice.
"I-i didn't mean to hi-hit you!" He looks down.
I grabbed my purse and phone then walked out the room slamming the door. I was walking downstairs when I realized that this is my house. I walked back up the stairs and opened my room door.
"This is my house, Get out!" I point my finger twords the door.
"Im so sor-"
"OUT!"
Jaden grabbed his phone then walked away. I heard the front door slam shut and I knew he was gone.

Gianna's P.O.V.

Danielle had called me when she was in the car and told me what happened. I walked to the store and Malak followed me.
"Why are you still here?" I asked him looking for cookies and ice cream.
"Cause, I want you to forgive me"
"And I want a million bucks but that isn't happening." I found the ice cream and grabbed it. Malak took it from me and walked to the register. They rung up the ice cream and bagged it up. I grabbed the bag and Malak payed for it. I walked away but he followed me.
"Can you please just leave me alone. Danielle needs me and your slowing me down" I roll my eyes.
"The ice cream is slowing you down not me" he grabbed the gallon of ice cream and carried it all it way home for me. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed 2 spoons. I grabbed the ice cream from Malak and walked upstairs. I opened the door and saw Danielle crying.
"Awe Danielle, whats wrong" I go over to her and drop the ice cream on the floor lightly.
"Jaden slapped me in the face and he said that i-i killed the baby on p-purpose" she sobs.I rub her back and calm her down "it's okay" I tell her. Anger rushed through my veins. I Got up and I was going to walk away. "Where are you going?" Danielle asked me. "Restroom" I lied. She just nods her head. I walked down the stairs where Malak was.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"To Jaden's house" I grab my coat and put it on.
"Why?"
"I gotta do something" I tell him sipping up my coat.
"Like what? Kick his ass?"
"Yes how'd you know?"
"I heard what he did!" Malak says "Im not letting you go alone"
"Please don't get in my way on this Malak!" I whisper yelled.
"But I need to make sure you-" he says. I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a kiss. It was the only way I could get him to shut up. I pulled away and ran away leaving him there looking shocked.
Jaden you have fucked up this time.