Chapter 14

Danielle's P.O.V.

Dj started to lean in to kiss me. ' W-what do I do '
' Come on Danielle think fast! ' I pulled my goggles down and went under water. I swam away. Dj followed after me. "Danielle" he called. I stopped and turned to him " Dj please. I just need my space right now."
"Alright I understand." He says looking down " Can we still hang out? "
I looked at the floor then back at Dj. "Yeah sure if you want you can talk to my mom" I started to talk. While I was talking I noticed he was shirtless. I did not notice that I was starting at his abs. He looked up and smirks. "I see you staring" he winked and walked to talk to my my. I blushed like crazy. He's a little flirt. I walked over to Gianna, Shanti, and Zion.
"I saw that!" Zion says excitedly .
"Seen what?" I asked.
"We all saw Dj try to kiss you" Shanti says.
"Oh" I say looking at the floor.
"Good job for swimming away and not kissing him" Gianna says.
"Thanks" I smiled.
We all got in the pool and my mom called me over. I swam over to her and sat on the edge of the pool. "Yes mom" I say.
"That Dj kid is a sweet little boy"
"My ex boyfriend Dj?" I asked.
"Yeah." My mom says "Why did you guys break up?"
"Why did you call me over here?" I say avoiding the question.
"Answer my question first"
"Fine. It's cause we moved and long distance relationships don't usually work."
"Oh ok. I asked you that cause I think you to should date again." My mom says. She looked at me and smiles.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You should date him again."
"Buy why?"

A/n
°°°°°°°°
Oh shit momma wants her to date someone else. How will Danielle react? Comment what you think.