Chapter 5

Danielle's P.O.V.

I got off of the couch and couldn't believe who I saw walking around the corner. "J-jai!"
I say happily.
"Hey baby!" He smiled.
"Baby!" Zion says happily "You are dating him?"
I nod my head yes.
"Dang Danielle get some!" Shanti says. I mentally face palm myself.
I ran over to Jaden and hug him softly. "I missed you!" I say into his chest. "I missed you too"
I look up at him and slowly lean in intill our lips met. I missed his lips on mine. We both pulled away.

-Few Hours Later-

My mom had gotten home from work and went to her room.Everyone else was downstairs and we were wathing a movie. The movie got pretty boring so we just started to have a pillow fight. We all layed on the floor tired from the pillow fight. "Who wants to go to the mall?" Gianna suggests.
"I do!" I say happily.
"Same here" everyone else says.
"We just have to get my mom to agree on taking us" I smirk "and I know just how to do it"
I ran into the garage and got 12 cans of silly string. I dont know why we have silly string in our garage but we do! I bought them into the house and put them on the floor. I grabbed the blue silly string and a pink on. "You guys take 2 cans each and follow me upstairs as quietly as you can." They all obey my orders and we go upstairs. I put my cans of silly string on the floor by my moms door. "Okay guys when I say 'or else' you guys all come in and act like you are gonna spray my mom with silly string"
I walked into my moms room "Take us to the mall please" I say giving her puppy eyes.
"No"
"Or else!" I say smirking.
Malak,Zion,Gianna,Shanti,and Jaden all come in the room with there silly string in each hand and surrounded my moms bed.
"We shoot" I say trying not to laugh.
"Yeeaaaah" my mom giggled "Cause im afraid of silly string"
We all shoot her with silly string. "Okay!Okay" she surrendered "I will take you guys. But all im giving you is 80 dollars each thats it!"
"Thank you! Now lets go" I smiled pulling her out of bed.
We all got in the car with our silly strings and had the time of our lives. We were all dancing and yelling to a bunch of songs.
"My name is Keri, I'm so very
Fly oh my, it's a little bit scary
Boys wanna marry, looking at my derrière
And you can stare but if you touch it I'mma bury" Shanti sings along with the song on the radio.
"Aye dis my song!" I say singing along to the song 'Pretty Girl Rock' by Kerri Hilson. Soon the song was over. Then another song came on it was 'New Flame' by Chris Brown.

We soon made it to the mall and went inside. When we got there I saw someone I didn't wanna see cause I know I would fuck her up right then and there.